Did JetBoom Die???

• Not only has JetBoom’s ZombieSurvival server totally vanished from Gmod as of a few months ago, but he hasn’t posted on this forum in many months either.
    Can anyone tell me why his server vanished, and why he hasn’t posted on this forum in so long?

Thanks.

(PS. I promise I’ll eat my words & shut up if JetBoom himself shows up to comment on this post personally.
          But if he doesn’t though, perhaps everyone else should take the topic of this post seriously…)

• Not only has JetBoom’s ZombieSurvival server totally vanished from Gmod as of a few months ago, but he hasn’t posted on this forum in many months either.
    Can anyone tell me why his server vanished, and why he hasn’t posted on this forum in so long?

Thanks.

(PS. I promise I’ll eat my words & shut up if JetBoom himself shows up to comment on this post personally.
          But if he doesn’t though, perhaps everyone else should take the topic of this post seriously…)

• JetBoom stepped down and his successor Jet Trump has taken over.

@Jet:

We’re gonna update ZS - we’re gonna do it, there’s a persistent skill tree system in it - that’s gonna bring back all our veterans. Our veterans are so mistreated it’s pathetic. Bring our veterans home.

I’m gonna bring publishes back, github is great and all but we’re letting china get all our updates. Publishes are coming back.

And, the servers are clearly listed on the steamgroup page - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/noxiousnet

@JetBoom:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/noxiousnet#announcements/detail/120813441340395441
    We’ve just moved from our old Chicago (CET) server location to a Montreal (EST) server location. IPs have changed. I have setup subdomains to easily connect to servers and manage your favorites.

Note that you can also click the () icon next to the gamemode name on the forums and it’ll launch gmod and connect to the server.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.