[WIP] zs_obj_zed_facility

• As I have now gotten my inspiration as to how I am going to create the next obj_test (because blah), I have decided to post this as a sort of hype post.

The way this objective map works will be similar to obj_test, where each wave (stage) will have something unique about it.

The current plan for each stage goes like this:

Stage 1: Simple runner survival. Survivors will be encouraged to stay on the move and not sit to barricade a spot.
    Stage 2: Wraith survival. All zombies are wraiths and the area survivors are forced into will have absolutely no lights.
    Stage 3: Halfie survival. All zombies are either torsos or legs. Survivors will likely be allowed very little in the ways of barricading.
    Stage 4: Poison maze. All zombies are poison zombies (or headcrabs), but slowed down. The maze also has no lights. The maze is also flooding. The maze’s path also changes every round. Good luck.
    Stage 5: Baby survival. By this point, hopefully many survivors will have fallen. Every zombie is a baby (Gore Child). No barricades. Little space. Zombie babies everywhere.
    Stage 6: Fast Zombie survival. But, no, not what you are thinking. The fast zombies will have to climb a tall, tall wall to reach the survivors while the survivors are pressured elsewhere.
    Stage 7: Boss survival. Survivors hugely encouraged to make a strong layer-barricade while all zombies are bosses. This is the escape

There will also be optional stages! An optional stage will be capable of being chosen by the survivors at any point during an intermission. This means the survivors can decide whether or not to complete additional stages for teh lulz. I may decide to allow only a single, randomly chosen optional stage per round.

Optional Stage: Bloated, Ghouls, and Zombies allowed. Zombies’ spawns will be different from normal while the humans will not have a barricading opportunity. Runner survival
    Optional Stage: Survivors are split and must complete two primary objectives in a short amount of time.
    Optional Stage: Survivors have to enter a small walled-off area and search for a specific item. Zombies spawn in waves around the walls, quickly spawning closer and closer.

There will be voice acting.

Do you have an idea for an optional stage? Post!

Screenshots of the Work In Progress!

Stage 1:

• As I have now gotten my inspiration as to how I am going to create the next obj_test (because blah), I have decided to post this as a sort of hype post.

The way this objective map works will be similar to obj_test, where each wave (stage) will have something unique about it.

The current plan for each stage goes like this:

Stage 1: Simple runner survival. Survivors will be encouraged to stay on the move and not sit to barricade a spot.
    Stage 2: Wraith survival. All zombies are wraiths and the area survivors are forced into will have absolutely no lights.
    Stage 3: Halfie survival. All zombies are either torsos or legs. Survivors will likely be allowed very little in the ways of barricading.
    Stage 4: Poison maze. All zombies are poison zombies (or headcrabs), but slowed down. The maze also has no lights. The maze is also flooding. The maze’s path also changes every round. Good luck.
    Stage 5: Baby survival. By this point, hopefully many survivors will have fallen. Every zombie is a baby (Gore Child). No barricades. Little space. Zombie babies everywhere.
    Stage 6: Fast Zombie survival. But, no, not what you are thinking. The fast zombies will have to climb a tall, tall wall to reach the survivors while the survivors are pressured elsewhere.
    Stage 7: Boss survival. Survivors hugely encouraged to make a strong layer-barricade while all zombies are bosses. This is the escape

There will also be optional stages! An optional stage will be capable of being chosen by the survivors at any point during an intermission. This means the survivors can decide whether or not to complete additional stages for teh lulz. I may decide to allow only a single, randomly chosen optional stage per round.

Optional Stage: Bloated, Ghouls, and Zombies allowed. Zombies’ spawns will be different from normal while the humans will not have a barricading opportunity. Runner survival
    Optional Stage: Survivors are split and must complete two primary objectives in a short amount of time.
    Optional Stage: Survivors have to enter a small walled-off area and search for a specific item. Zombies spawn in waves around the walls, quickly spawning closer and closer.

There will be voice acting.

Do you have an idea for an optional stage? Post!

Screenshots of the Work In Progress!

Stage 1:

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.