Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Total Plays of a Map

• Is there anywhere I can view the total number of times a map has been played? In particular I wanted to know how many times zs_obj_lambdacore and zs_obj_enervation had been played. What about number of players? Also, Box uploaded my maps to steam Workshop, but I can’t find them anymore.

• Is there anywhere I can view the total number of times a map has been played? In particular I wanted to know how many times zs_obj_lambdacore and zs_obj_enervation had been played. What about number of players? Also, Box uploaded my maps to steam Workshop, but I can’t find them anymore.

• Afaik the only way to view the times played is by typing /mapstats in the chat, while the map is currently in play.

As stated over steam pm, I removed them, but here you can use this (gmoshui) to easily workshop them yourself.

• The number of plays may or may not reset when a new version is released, I’ve seen mapstats not reset to 0 after a version change. Mapstats won’t be cumulative as it probably won’t include previous versions.

• Played : Wins

zs_obj_enervationv9 - 125 : 9
    zs_obj_enervation_v14 - 310 : 59
    zs_obj_enervationv11a - 28 : 1
    zs_obj_enervation_v12 - 45 : 10
    zs_obj_lambdacorev16 - 527 : 131

The data isn’t visible to the public except through mapstats, yes. I’ll make it accept a map name as an argument.

• Thank you enormously!

• Besides the figures given by mapstats, eneveration and lambdacore are popular on third party servers, perhaps more commonly played than on NN because third party servers often have smaller maplists.

Users

Topics