Nox Zombie Survival?

• What’s the current IP for Nox ZS? I’ve tried these:

67.212.184.66:27015 - Cannot find any server
    192.99.20.148:27015 - Developer version

Which one is everyone currently playing on?
    Thanks.

• What’s the current IP for Nox ZS? I’ve tried these:

67.212.184.66:27015 - Cannot find any server
    192.99.20.148:27015 - Developer version

Which one is everyone currently playing on?
    Thanks.

• @Stelker:

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/192.99.20.148:27015/

That IP says developer version on Steam, and also has had zero players on it. Is nobody playing Nox ZS these days?

• @Luket31:

That IP says developer version on Steam, and also has had zero players on it. Is nobody playing Nox ZS these days?

That’s what average (past month) indicates.

• @Stelker:

That’s what average (past month) indicates.

But what I’m saying is I joined that server at around 1am my time (usually the peek player count on Nox ZS) and there was nobody playing. Haven’t played Gmod in months, and I’ve played Nox ZS for years. So what’s going on? Where is everyone?

• It’s combination of factors. Server IP/location change and some shake up of gameplay that has had a mixed response are the main factors.

• To elaborate on what Raox said, only a limited group of people are actually able to see the server in the browser without manually looking it up via IP, so there’s no incoming stream of new players like there used to be. None of the old regulars are bothered to join an empty server, so it typically stays empty. EFT is really the only Nox gamemode that gets players anymore.

• @Velox:

To elaborate on what Raox said, only a limited group of people are actually able to see the server in the browser without manually looking it up via IP, so there’s no incoming stream of new players like there used to be. None of the old regulars are bothered to join an empty server, so it typically stays empty. EFT is really the only Nox gamemode that gets players anymore.

That’s really sad. I played Nox ZS for years and always had fun on it. I can’t believe it’s just completely died. What’s JetBoom doing? Any attempt to revive it?

• Banned

• @Luket31:

That’s really sad. I played Nox ZS for years and always had fun on it. I can’t believe it’s just completely died. What’s JetBoom doing? Any attempt to revive it?

He was in the middle of doing a complete gameplay overhaul, but the state of the game after the first or second wave of changes lead to a lot of the regulars playing less. I assume he doesn’t feel any reason to continue working on it with the player base gone. I think there was also something about remaking the gmod server browser to properly display all servers regardless of location. I believe it was finished, but I’m not sure what came of it.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.