Thoughts on the sigil update??

• I think, overall, it’s good thing that brings a new concept to the gamemod, but failed completely to adapt the gamemode itself. I mean, it helps me understand that someone is trying to do new things, but then again it doesn’t fit into ZS. Now, the sigils are more of an add-on rather than an objective to actually protect it or barricade it. What I mean by “failed completely to adapt the gamemode itself” is that it doesn’t have the feel of it being ZS. A lot of NxN players who play the current ZS dislike the sigils and I understand that they don’t like it. Some enjoy the new update because it’s something new and needs to be done. The new players who are coming into this “sigil idea” may like it because they are new and wanting to see if any changes would be accepted, or rather try ZS itself. I enjoy the sigils. This time it makes barricading more challenging and intense. It’s hard for me to adapt, personally, because it’s different from the original idea. Barricading itself is actually a bit harder now since props has changed health from previous updates.

Learn to adapt, is what I’m saying.

• I think, overall, it’s good thing that brings a new concept to the gamemod, but failed completely to adapt the gamemode itself. I mean, it helps me understand that someone is trying to do new things, but then again it doesn’t fit into ZS. Now, the sigils are more of an add-on rather than an objective to actually protect it or barricade it. What I mean by “failed completely to adapt the gamemode itself” is that it doesn’t have the feel of it being ZS. A lot of NxN players who play the current ZS dislike the sigils and I understand that they don’t like it. Some enjoy the new update because it’s something new and needs to be done. The new players who are coming into this “sigil idea” may like it because they are new and wanting to see if any changes would be accepted, or rather try ZS itself. I enjoy the sigils. This time it makes barricading more challenging and intense. It’s hard for me to adapt, personally, because it’s different from the original idea. Barricading itself is actually a bit harder now since props has changed health from previous updates.

Learn to adapt, is what I’m saying.

• Administrators

• Thank you for the link, but I want people to post here instead of the other threads. They’re just posting new ideas and updates on future ZS, not any thoughts on here.

• Administrators

You’re consistent in shit posts I’ll give you that.

• you talk too much, grue

• Banned

This kid literally has no idea what he’s talking about.

• I don’t know what I’m talking about? Rather you like it or not I just want thoughts and opinions on the update of the new ZS. If you don’t have any thoughts and opinion on it, feel free not to post in on here. It’s fairly simple.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.