CHALLENGE: EFT Noxious

• Actionjackson and Turtle and dissident challenge Jetboom and an admins of his choice to a game of eft! we hope you pick a fair map that gives both sides equal oppurtunity! im not sure how to go about starting up the match but i will be checking back here occasionally for instructions. this is for the removal of a permaban

• Actionjackson and Turtle and dissident challenge Jetboom and an admins of his choice to a game of eft! we hope you pick a fair map that gives both sides equal oppurtunity! im not sure how to go about starting up the match but i will be checking back here occasionally for instructions. this is for the removal of a permaban

• You want to challenge someone for a match on the same game of which you’ve got caught cyberdoping and you expect equal opportunities?

• i was only trying to help man i never wanted it to turn out like this.  i feel like i deserve a fair shot

• Don’t you think that it would help your case if you let this rest for a month or two then make a proper unban request, instead of going apeshit over it and making a spectacle out of yourself?

• that was the plan. the challenge will either get me unbanned or leave in the same spot i am now. there is no downfall. and lmao apeshit is definitely the wrong word

• Your an moran

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.