2nd UNBAN APPEAL

• HELLO I AM ACTIONJACKSON
    i am a long time player of the eft server for nox. i am a person who enjoys doing this in my freetime. i have played fair and by the rules for as long as i have had this game. yesterday someone joined the server and started speedhacking. me and a few others had to endure his speedhacking rant for almost 40-45 minutes. we tried calling admins, banning him, but he kept on returning. we didnt know what else to do. i came up with the idea of speedhacking WITH THE INTENT OF ending the round and then getting on his team and holding the ball and telling the other team not to hit me. we finished a match and then i joined his team and succesfully carried out my plan. a few players for SOME UNKNOWN REASON wanted to put blame on me or make me out to be a bad guy for trying to help. they took what i was doing out of context and didnt even know what was fully going on. one even says “im just excited that actionjackson is going to get banned.” i will have it noted that i stopped as soon as he got banned. he kept on by passing the ban so the situation could not be resolved. well some might say something like “OH SO IF A BANK ROBBER IS STEALING SO YOU GO STEAL TO0??” this is not what i was doing. i was trying to FINISH THE MATCH AND JOIN HIS TEAM. HE WOULDN’T BE ABLE TO HIT HIS OWN TEAMMATE. speedhacking is not even enjoyable to me. i have never done it and wont do again on any other eft servers that i play on.
    thankk you

• HELLO I AM ACTIONJACKSON
    i am a long time player of the eft server for nox. i am a person who enjoys doing this in my freetime. i have played fair and by the rules for as long as i have had this game. yesterday someone joined the server and started speedhacking. me and a few others had to endure his speedhacking rant for almost 40-45 minutes. we tried calling admins, banning him, but he kept on returning. we didnt know what else to do. i came up with the idea of speedhacking WITH THE INTENT OF ending the round and then getting on his team and holding the ball and telling the other team not to hit me. we finished a match and then i joined his team and succesfully carried out my plan. a few players for SOME UNKNOWN REASON wanted to put blame on me or make me out to be a bad guy for trying to help. they took what i was doing out of context and didnt even know what was fully going on. one even says “im just excited that actionjackson is going to get banned.” i will have it noted that i stopped as soon as he got banned. he kept on by passing the ban so the situation could not be resolved. well some might say something like “OH SO IF A BANK ROBBER IS STEALING SO YOU GO STEAL TO0??” this is not what i was doing. i was trying to FINISH THE MATCH AND JOIN HIS TEAM. HE WOULDN’T BE ABLE TO HIT HIS OWN TEAMMATE. speedhacking is not even enjoyable to me. i have never done it and wont do again on any other eft servers that i play on.
    thankk you

• i have never done it and wont do again on any other eft servers that i play on.

have fun on those servers then

alternatively, http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=11782.0

• please watch this video to think about what you’ve done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k27geg0muE

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.