Wave Intermission

• I think shortening the intermission time was unnecessary. Humans have enough trouble locating a place to put a cade with the Sigil update, let alone construct one. At the moment, cading is so high maintenance that it’s not even worth trying. The best we can sustain is a wave 6 cade and even that is a rare occurrence. Just now, for 2 games in a row, humans lost because of their failure to replace props and repair between rounds. Given enough time in wave intermission, a victory would have been possible. The intermission time should be reverted to it’s old duration or at least increased.

• I think shortening the intermission time was unnecessary. Humans have enough trouble locating a place to put a cade with the Sigil update, let alone construct one. At the moment, cading is so high maintenance that it’s not even worth trying. The best we can sustain is a wave 6 cade and even that is a rare occurrence. Just now, for 2 games in a row, humans lost because of their failure to replace props and repair between rounds. Given enough time in wave intermission, a victory would have been possible. The intermission time should be reverted to it’s old duration or at least increased.

• @Abramighty:

Just now, for 2 games in a row, humans lost because of their failure to replace props and repair between rounds

zs shouldnt be easy

• It’s an oversight, I’ve increased the intermission to 60 and the update’s multiplier on barricade health from 75% to 85%.

• Banned

Btraking news guys. Humans lose in zs. On a side note you dont even have to barricade where sigils are,its not a sever punishment anymore if you lose them. And besides one dedicated runner can reclaim them if zombies are distracted. Sure might not work on small cramped housemaps.

• @Abramighty:

high maintenance

• @Abramighty:

Humans have enough trouble locating a place to put a cade with the Sigil update, let alone construct one.

I wouldn’t say it’s that extreme anymore, the consequences of having all 3 corrupted aren’t too bad. In fact, it’s probably at its most balanced, sigils aren’t as to be important enough that you have to protect them, but their destruction will diminish the effect of maps with overpowered cading spots because sigils should not spawn in those locations.

• Point bonus for keeping your health should be brought back since point saving was removed too

• @Samuel:

Point bonus for keeping your health should be brought back since point saving was removed too

I disagree, it rewards AFK play styles. It would be okay if it was some increase that applies to actually taking risks.

• @Raox:

I disagree, it rewards AFK play styles. It would be okay if it was some increase that applies to actually taking risks.

Good luck playing if you run out of ammo and there is no resupply

Also make zombie volunteers be based on the distance to individual sigils instead of the delta point of all 3 sigils together

• @Samuel:

Good luck playing if you run out of ammo and there is no resupply

Kind of the point, you’re supposed to protect it.

• @Abramighty:

I think shortening the intermission time was unnecessary. Humans have enough trouble locating a place to put a cade with the Sigil update, let alone construct one. At the moment, cading is so high maintenance that it’s not even worth trying. The best we can sustain is a wave 6 cade and even that is a rare occurrence. Just now, for 2 games in a row, humans lost because of their failure to replace props and repair between rounds. Given enough time in wave intermission, a victory would have been possible. The intermission time should be reverted to it’s old duration or at least increased.

It’s simple, if you can’t get a replacement prop during the intermission, then you’re either a slow barricader or panicking like a dumbshit. This happened to me before too and still is to this very day. Barricading is actually a lot harder than before, even if the intermission is short or reduced. Gotta learn how to play quick and reliable.

• Banned

You pile a bunch of shit in a doorway/window and make it so zombies cant hit it. Not hard.

• @gvue003:

Barricading is actually a lot harder than before

Nothing besides prop health has changed, how in any way has barricading gotten harder?

• The only thing that was harder is you had less time to repair or switch out damaged props between waves and no time to kill off the remaining zombies before you did it. Which isn’t really necessary unless the map has too few props or not enough places for backup cades.

• It now feels like you have to be super fast during wave intermission to do anything like buying ammo or a new weapon.

• @Bobby:

It now feels like you have to be super fast during wave intermission to do anything like buying ammo or a new weapon.

Even with the now 60 seconds?

• @Raox:

Even with the now 60 seconds?

I remembered they changed it to 60 seconds earlier today after I made that post so my bad about that. But when there are like 1 or 2 people on I dont think it stays for 60 seconds instead its like 5 seconds.

• @Bobby:

I remembered they changed it to 60 seconds earlier today after I made that post so my bad about that. But when there are like 1 or 2 people on I dont think it stays for 60 seconds instead its like 5 seconds.

Well it always stays at 60 seconds so I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.