Windows 10

• I use the run command for everything so to each your own.

• So, building another computer, anyone got any good tips on how to make a clean Win 10 install and get it activated? Is KMSpico the best option?

• Either buy a copy of Windows 10, or upgrade it from an older version and then use the key to cleanly install it.

• Can I just upgrade some shitty laptop with a legit windows copy and just take the key from that? That sounds too easy

• Rather use the “legit key” for the older operating system first and then upgrade that all on the new PC. The new key only works for the PC that first used it.

• Windows 10 should be free until the 29th of July, after which you’ll either get prompts or windows will tell you that it’s not genuine.

• @Benjy:

Rather use the “legit key” for the older operating system first and then upgrade that all on the new PC. The new key only works for the PC that first used it.

Problem is the only legit keys I have are enterprise ones and enterprise is not upgradable to Windows 10. I have some laptops with keys bound to hardware but since the win10 keys you get are also bound to hardware it’s a no go.

Eh, feels like I’ll just stick with 7 until I get some proper keys.

• @Kitzym:

I have some laptops with keys bound to hardware.

Pretty sure you can just use the activation service by phone to change that for the older versions of Windows.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.