Need help with FreshDead

• I currently need help where the system changes you to a FreshDead then removes the ragdoll as I can’t find it anywhere. The reason being is because of a Gore system I added I wana give a whirl but sadly the ragdoll does not get removed or least the one spawned by the gore system

• I currently need help where the system changes you to a FreshDead then removes the ragdoll as I can’t find it anywhere. The reason being is because of a Gore system I added I wana give a whirl but sadly the ragdoll does not get removed or least the one spawned by the gore system

• Most “gore systems” often add their own ragdoll and then deform that to avoid conflict issues. If you install 2 different gore systems, you’d probably see two different ragdolls every time you died.

As far as I can tell there is an easy fix if all you want to do is remove the gore system’s ragdoll. The function you want is probably “meta:CreateRagdoll()” in gamemode/obj_player_extend_sv.lua, line 469.

• @commandhat:

Most “gore systems” often add their own ragdoll and then deform that to avoid conflict issues. If you install 2 different gore systems, you’d probably see two different ragdolls every time you died.

As far as I can tell there is an easy fix if all you want to do is remove the gore system’s ragdoll. The function you want is probably “meta:CreateRagdoll()” in gamemode/obj_player_extend_sv.lua, line 469.

This is not the case with the ragdoll for this system as it finds any existing ragdoll then removes it and afterwards makes it’s own but for some reason this new ragdoll doesn’t get removed even though it should be getting returned in GetRagdollEntity() since the gore system overrides it to find it’s ragdoll

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.