Witcher 3

• Who has this game and what do you think of it?  I’ve just started my first play through on deathmarch and it has been really good so far.

• Who has this game and what do you think of it?  I’ve just started my first play through on deathmarch and it has been really good so far.

• Never had so much fun and engagement in a (Triple A) game in years, all mechanics and everything else in the game is so incredibly polished to near perfection, GT4 really knows how to make quality entertainment.

• My brother bought it a few weeks ago but I really can’t get into it, it feels disjointed and clunky to me it’s strange, it could be because the combat is similar to assassins creed which I got sick of a while ago I can see why people like it though

• Do I need  to play the witcher 1 and 2 to get enjoy the story? I have them both but I feel like getting through it is going to be a massive chore after playing the first 20-30 minutes of the first.

• @Elite:

Do I need  to play the witcher 1 and 2 to get enjoy the story? I have them both but I feel like getting through it is going to be a massive chore after playing the first 20-30 minutes of the first.

no, but i recommend reading about them at least.

• I finished witcher 2 but not 1, I just watched a recap video on youtube before playing Witcher 3.  I’m loving the game so far.  Side quests keep detouring me from the main quests and eat up all my play time because they’re so damn good.

• @Elite:

Do I need  to play the witcher 1 and 2 to get enjoy the story? I have them both but I feel like getting through it is going to be a massive chore after playing the first 20-30 minutes of the first.

Not at all, except for characters from previous stories all that happens in Witcher 3 is entirely it’s own story

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.