Dinosaur Gaem

• This thread is about Dinosaur Reign of Kings.

I think it’s an good game because it’s like reign of kings, except after you’re done griefing 1 server to death you can move on to another server and keep on griefing. All the bitch faces will die from over-grief.

To maximize butthurt, I also think it’s a good idea to make 1 super clan so we can protect our base(s) from pussy retards at night. This way, they can’t kill our house when we sleep, and will eventually die off from strokes after bursting their veins from sheer butthurt.

Unfortunately, the game developers forgot to check their autism at the door, and are too busy pumping the game full of pixels to the point where it’s unplayable unless you’re a rich neckbeard streamer. Hopefully they will realize graphics cards can’t handle their game and tone it down to the point where it’s playable.

• This thread is about Dinosaur Reign of Kings.

I think it’s an good game because it’s like reign of kings, except after you’re done griefing 1 server to death you can move on to another server and keep on griefing. All the bitch faces will die from over-grief.

To maximize butthurt, I also think it’s a good idea to make 1 super clan so we can protect our base(s) from pussy retards at night. This way, they can’t kill our house when we sleep, and will eventually die off from strokes after bursting their veins from sheer butthurt.

Unfortunately, the game developers forgot to check their autism at the door, and are too busy pumping the game full of pixels to the point where it’s unplayable unless you’re a rich neckbeard streamer. Hopefully they will realize graphics cards can’t handle their game and tone it down to the point where it’s playable.

• It hurts to read your post

• Spoiler: it’s fucking awful.

• @JetBoom:

Spoiler: it’s fucking awful.

who would of thought.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.