[EFT] New Throw for Big Pole

• In my opinion, I’d say a better throw for the big pole would be sort of like a spear throw. The current throw is very shitty and pretty much useless, so it’d be much better and useful if it were thrown short-distance such as a spear would be thrown.

• In my opinion, I’d say a better throw for the big pole would be sort of like a spear throw. The current throw is very shitty and pretty much useless, so it’d be much better and useful if it were thrown short-distance such as a spear would be thrown.

• even a “mower trap” throw would fit better than the current slappy one. considering only the fact that the pole itself is long enough to knock out plenty of enemy players on it’s path when thrown at them, is enough to make it so that it can be thrown like regular heavy items, perhaps even with more wight at throwing, yet not like the current state

• As far as i’m aware, all of the items including the ball use the same throwing animation.

Regarding the spear throw, I’m fairly certain that it would need to be re-coded completely as a new animation would be needed to be made for the gamemode so it doesn’t look awkward, and the physics of the big pole be redone completely.

I agree that its really clunky and awkward to throw but, I wouldn’t mess with it since its not really meant to be thrown anyways, maybe add a spear weapon in the future but the iceball update should appease us for awhile longer.

• @Xeon897:

As far as i’m aware, all of the items including the ball use the same throwing animation.

Regarding the spear throw, I’m fairly certain that it would need to be re-coded completely as a new animation would be needed to be made for the gamemode so it doesn’t look awkward, and the physics of the big pole be redone completely.

I agree that its really clunky and awkward to throw but, I wouldn’t mess with it since its not really meant to be thrown anyways, maybe add a spear weapon in the future but the iceball update should appease us for awhile longer.

Jesus, always make a suggestion seem like its never gonna happen. Thanks for the feedback. ;_;

• Game Admins

It isn’t difficult to change at all, I might play around with this when I have the time.

• Maybe have it thrown like a caber?

• @Benjy:

It isn’t difficult to change at all, I might play around with this when I have the time.

Great!  :biggrin:

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.