Trouble with the Point Shop Menu

• I’ve been having trouble accessing the point shop menu since the sigil update.

When I open it up, the menu will appear towards the right side of my screen. The mouse pointer becomes activated at my crosshair, however, which causes the menu to close instantly, since it is positioned outside of the center of my screen. The only way I’ve been able to purchase items is press E to activate the menu, and try to move the mouse pointer to the right really quickly so the menu doesn’t automatically close.

I’ve tried changing my resolution and going from full screen to windowed mode. Is there anything else I can do to fix this?

• I’ve been having trouble accessing the point shop menu since the sigil update.

When I open it up, the menu will appear towards the right side of my screen. The mouse pointer becomes activated at my crosshair, however, which causes the menu to close instantly, since it is positioned outside of the center of my screen. The only way I’ve been able to purchase items is press E to activate the menu, and try to move the mouse pointer to the right really quickly so the menu doesn’t automatically close.

I’ve tried changing my resolution and going from full screen to windowed mode. Is there anything else I can do to fix this?

• Administrators

I’ve noticed a few people have this problem so I’m temporarily reverting it to center screen until I figure out why.

• @JetBoom:

I’ve noticed a few people have this problem so I’m temporarily reverting it to center screen until I figure out why.

Ok. Thank you!

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.