Resupply box not giving me points.

• When people take from my resupply box, it says it gave me one point for every person that took from it. I look at my points and it’s still set to 0. Maybe it was in the sigil update, but I didn’t see it. Someone give me some ideas? ;3

• When people take from my resupply box, it says it gave me one point for every person that took from it. I look at my points and it’s still set to 0. Maybe it was in the sigil update, but I didn’t see it. Someone give me some ideas? ;3

• Yeah, it’s 0.5 points per player, and the change was in Publish 414.

Resupply Boxes now award the owner a point for every 2 people who use their box instead of every single person (so half as many points).

• Yeah I knew that much, but I still get 0 points from it anyway. Maybe I do get the points, but I do know it’s not counting them.

• Administrators

You get 1 point per 4 uses (used to be 2 because it was double the delay). Are you saying a point floater comes up every use but you get no points?

• Hmm well I guess that clears it up. The round ended pretty quickly, so not many people used it. And yes, that is what I was saying. There as a point floater but no points. Thanks for the help.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.