Baltimore riots.

• Let’s protest by destroying and looting the area we live in!  :wacko: Throw some cinder blocks and bricks at police while we’re at it.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/04/baltimore-riots-at-least-7-police-injured/

• Let’s protest by destroying and looting the area we live in!  :wacko: Throw some cinder blocks and bricks at police while we’re at it.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/04/baltimore-riots-at-least-7-police-injured/

• I see nothing wrong with this, although destroying businesses/civilian cars is always a bit much. However, I’m kind of an anarchist so probably not the best person to talk on this.

Majority black communities are much more oppressive compared to majority white communities, its the fault of both parties however. We as humans need to come together and forget about race.

• @crazyf5k:

I see nothing wrong with this, although destroying businesses/civilian cars is always a bit much.

We as humans need to come together and forget about race.

Injuring police officers, looting and burning stores, burning cars and rioting accomplishes this how? Those people are simply taking advantage of Grays death to do whatever they want to do.

• @pcnew:

Injuring police officers, looting and burning stores, burning cars and rioting accomplishes this how? Those people are simply taking advantage of Grays death to do whatever they want to do.

An eye for an eye. Cops have killed their far share of innocent people over the last few years alone (not referring only to black murders). If a cop isn’t hesitant to pull out a gun on an unarmed suspect, why should the people be hesitant to fight back?

Profiling is real. Racism is real. Police brutality is real.

I already said burning down the stores and cars of innocent civilians was too much, but fuck the cops. They are given too much flexibility, you will rarely see a cop face proper punishment for using excessive force, so until they fix the institution as a whole, in places where this is serious issue, this seems to be the only way they will be heard. I know not all cops are bad, but there are too many of the bad cops for nothing to going on to fix it.

and just to add a little tad bit of information for a future argument I know will come up, a person’s past criminal record does not justify them being treated with excessive force, unless it has already been clearly established that they are armed and extremely dangerous in the act of an extremely fuck up crime prior to confrontation with the police.

• @crazyf5k:

An eye for an eye. Cops have killed their far share of innocent people over the last few years alone (not referring only to black murders). If a cop isn’t hesitant to pull out a gun on an unarmed suspect, why should the people be hesitant to fight back?

Profiling is real. Racism is real. Police brutality is real.

I already said burning down the stores and cars of innocent civilians was too much, but fuck the cops. They are given too much flexibility, you will rarely see a cop face proper punishment for using excessive force, so until they fix the institution as a whole, in places where this is serious issue, this seems to be the only way they will be heard. I know not all cops are bad, but there are too many of the bad cops for nothing to going on to fix it.

and just to add a little tad bit of information for a future argument I know will come up, a person’s past criminal record does not justify them being treated with excessive force, unless it has already been clearly established that they are armed and extremely dangerous in the act of an extremely fuck up crime prior to confrontation with the police.

““You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.”

If you don’t know the original context of a phrase, you probably ought not use it.

None of that is an excuse to harm other people, cop or not, and break the law. Two wrongs don’t make a right. If you are building a chair and you fuck something (or someone else fucks it up), does fucking it up more fix the problem? No, it just makes it harder to fucking fix.

Like I said, these people are using Grays death, police brutality, and all these other excuses to loot stores and act however they please.

• e

• Banned

@crazyf5k:

Racism is real.

Yeah I wonder why. Maybe blacks should start acting like civilized folk already.

• @Kolmio:

Yeah I wonder why. Maybe blacks should start acting like civilized folk already.

But dats racist mane.

It’s not blacks acting like this it’s “thugs” (the term the media uses for niggers)

• Banned

• where’s the hatred guy when you need him

• Same shit as always.

Something happens that causes duress, shit-heads who only care about being shit-heads take advantage of the situation and start breaking the law. People who don’t know what to do follow the loudest and most displayed shitheads.

This is all getting disgustingly predictable. I’m willing to bet a majority of the people doing the worst of all of this are just using the killed youth as an excuse. I can guarantee in less than two months from now another youth will be killed in another city and riots will instantly start. People don’t want change, they want to stay scared and wreck shit with the most easily grabbed excuse.

Also I just walked to the convenience store and bought a bunch of Payday candy bars, those are the best god damn candy bars in the world.

• @pcnew:

Grays death

rioting has intensified to the point where we may be not able to contain it

• @Sidec:

the killed youth

@Sidec:

another youth

NoXiousNet isn’t a media outlet, let alone a part of the mainstream media; your job doesn’t depend on use of silly euphemisms.

• @sephiroth2002:

NoXiousNet isn’t a media outlet, let alone a part of the mainstream media; your job doesn’t depend on use of silly euphemisms.

They use the word thug in place of youth.

• @ritzbits:

pcnew you know crazyfukr is black right

What? Bullshit

• @pcnew:

What? Bullshit

Do you even use mumble?

• @crazyf5k:

Do you even use mumble?

No I don’t have a mic, I haven’t been on steam since last year, and I haven’t been keeping up with the forums.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.