Best loadout

• hye guys im kinda new to this server and ive played on it a couple times and i need help. want is some good load out to use because it seems every time i play i die and i dont know if you know this server but i play on the glf server alot and you usually start off with 200 worth points and this server you start of with 100 so please comment some good classes for me to use and ill try emm  :mellow:

• hye guys im kinda new to this server and ive played on it a couple times and i need help. want is some good load out to use because it seems every time i play i die and i dont know if you know this server but i play on the glf server alot and you usually start off with 200 worth points and this server you start of with 100 so please comment some good classes for me to use and ill try emm  :mellow:

• I’ll tell you the loadout I use before the update changes everything because why not, and maybe in the interests of balance.

3 + 5 shotgun ammo boxes
    5 pistol ammo boxes
    Blaster Shotgun
    Noodle Arms

Slowboat to an Inferno if you don’t find ammo, if you find ammo get a Sweeper/Boomstick.

• plank
    axe
    muscular
    speed buffs
    fit

• All melee weapons and a grenade.

• all the returns, as many ammo boxes you can now get, and someway to suicide.

• I say an easy way to get a decent amount of points by wave 2-3 is to start with the medkit, 150 addition medical power, knife, maybe quick just because you can never go wrong with speed. stay at where the action is and heal others while slipping in a few stabs at the zombies. it’s a pretty easy way to reach the Ender shot gun or Akbar assault rifle or anything else in that tier. always get more med power at the resupplies as it is a more reliable way to make the points back that ill placed shots at zombies wouldn’t. that’s my two cents on the topic, hope it helps.

• With the way resupplies work now, you really don’t need the 150 medkit ammo. Just get a medkit and surgeon and regularly check the resupply boxes and you’ll never run out of medkit ammo.

• Banned

@Ed640:

all the returns, as many ammo boxes you can now get, and someway to suicide.

i remember benjy once told me suicide is a ban, better watch out

• You remember wrong then. The only time I’ve punished for it is when they’ve severely handicapped the team specifically to gain an advantage as the first zombie.

• suicide is a ban if you explode next to props after the round starts, setting fire/destroying them.

• Banned

@Ed640:

suicide is a ban if you explode next to props after the round starts, setting fire/destroying them.

Was fixed like 4 years ago unless you mean explosive barrels

• Banned

but benjy told me he would report me the next time i suicide after he has spent 10 minutes breaking in to my cade… :reeeeeh:

• @Kolmio:

benjy once told me suicide is a ban

@Kolmio:

benjy told me he would report me the next time i suicide

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.