Our Base

• Hello, I am Adam Clegaine on the Whitelist server

Our base either got taken by admins or by someone trebucheting past time. We lost over 6 sets of steel 14k charcol 3k cobble blocks 100 stone blocks, 3k wood blocks, 600 log blocks, and much more.
    If it did get hit by admins I would like to know why. If not is there anyway we could get compensation? If not we will most likely leave the server, due to the fact we put 3 days into that base so starting on the same server people will break the rules that hard would make it not fun. We were on the entire time of trebbing and past it for a couple hours.

• Hello, I am Adam Clegaine on the Whitelist server

Our base either got taken by admins or by someone trebucheting past time. We lost over 6 sets of steel 14k charcol 3k cobble blocks 100 stone blocks, 3k wood blocks, 600 log blocks, and much more.
    If it did get hit by admins I would like to know why. If not is there anyway we could get compensation? If not we will most likely leave the server, due to the fact we put 3 days into that base so starting on the same server people will break the rules that hard would make it not fun. We were on the entire time of trebbing and past it for a couple hours.

• Under the assumption that your crest was only destroyable by removing trebuchet only destroyable blocks around it, I highly doubt you’ll get compensated. It might be possible to find out who it was that destroyed it, and it’s extremely unlikely that any admins intentionally did anything of the sort (probably not online in the first place). If you can work out who it was who used a trebuchet out of the time period, you should probably say so immediately, provided you can evidence it.

• Our crest was protected by cobble stone layer and reinforced stone layer

• I’m not sure where your base was but 3 guys were trebbing after hours last night.  Names are Minsc, Norval, and PooPooPlower.

Myself and Penzel tried to stop em but we weren’t on at the same time so it was either 3v1 or 3v2.

• @cheadersauce:

Our base either got taken by admins or by someone trebucheting past time.

it wasn’t me, and I know it wasn’t jetboom, so it must be someone breaking the rules.

@Gnogre:

I’m not sure where your base was but 3 guys were trebbing after hours last night.  Names are Minsc, Norval, and PooPooPlower.

Myself and Penzel tried to stop em but we weren’t on at the same time so it was either 3v1 or 3v2.

you 100% sure about this? what time was it?
    add this account to your steam friends and tell me if you see someone breaking the rules: http://steamcommunity.com/id/socialjusticewarrior/

if they were sieging past hours, they’re gonna get banned and whatever they took will be returned

• Yes, 100% sure. It started at about 1:30-2am PST.

Penzel was also there, so if you see him onlne you can ask him too.

• there were some folks trebbing but they logged and we were hanging around afterward.  we did take one base after hours that wasn’t built well (didn’t need trebs), but it had nothing inside, we lost ours too and we currently have nothing

• i checked the server and minsc’s base was gone as well, so idk who did it.

• We took Minsc’s base over then it belonged to morgan freeman

• someone just banned me after a bunch of false accusations… was really hoping i could trust this place to not be like all the other servers.

• you broke two rules: using siege weaponry at 2 a.m. and you also had an underwater crest

there’s absolutely no way you managed to build 3000 cobblestone and wooden blocks in a day, plus this chatlog is pretty incriminating as well:

one of your banners was also on adam clegaine’s flags, which shows that your guild took the crest

• 1.  Penzel showed up after it was destroyed, was drunk and going crazy cuz we roped him and put him the cage in that screenshot, which was clearly after all that happened based on what he was saying
    2.  Yeah I was asking where his base was, so what?  He wouldn’t shut up and I wanted to try breaking in the hard way
    3.  There was a hole in the world that used to be that base after someone trebbed it and logged off.  Wasn’t us.  We were just hanging around, but there wasn’t anything there to take
    4.  In fact we killed the siegers after, and they logged off and that’s when Penzel showed up
    5.  This is the biggest joke - 3000 cobblestone blocks were spent on what base exactly?  Certainly nothing that was ours.  In fact, we saw Penzel or Gnogre (the only other two players on the server after the trebbing besides us) looting the stuff from that base that the siegers were throwing on the ground.  If you look more closely at which base you found made of 3000 cobble, it’s probably theirs.
    6.  The only base we had was behind the king’s keep which was made of WOOD, and it was built in a day out of maybe 1000 blocks or so, which isn’t hard to farm with 3 people working
    7.  Underwater crest on that was a genuine mistake that PooPooPlower made which he was in the process of correcting when he was banned
    8.  Adam is a cancer taking every base on the server and leveling them before anyone could build up with hundreds of treb shots (likely created BEFORE the Alpha 11 patch when they were easier, thus taking advantage of broken mechanics) (which is technically fair, but pretty fucking douchy), so whoever did it is a hero and made the server better for anyone who remains

Pretty much par for the course in ROK, admins having no information whatsoever and banning based on the lies of drunken idiots playing at 4am who can’t read /list properly when the trebbing is actually going on.

Good luck everyone!  Hope you don’t get banned or have your base leveled by Adam!  Oh wait, he’s not playing here anymore.

• @minsc:

I wanted to try breaking in the hard way

We were just hanging around, but there wasn’t anything there to take

If you look more closely at which base you found made of 3000 cobble, it’s probably theirs.

So you wanted to try breaking in the hard way to a base that had nothing to take made out of 3000 cobble?

Now that’s what I call a master thief.

• @minsc:

5.  This is the biggest joke - 3000 cobblestone blocks were spent on what base exactly?  Certainly nothing that was ours.  In fact, we saw Penzel or Gnogre (the only other two players on the server after the trebbing besides us) looting the stuff from that base that the siegers were throwing on the ground.  If you look more closely at which base you found made of 3000 cobble, it’s probably theirs.
    6.  The only base we had was behind the king’s keep which was made of WOOD, and it was built in a day out of maybe 1000 blocks or so, which isn’t hard to farm with 3 people working

your base was a few thousand blocks tall, going from the ocean all the way to the king’s castle, made of wood and cobblestone. one layer up would be wood, then the next was cobblestone. you’re not gonna be able to lie your way out of this one, sorry buddy!

@commandhat:

So you wanted to try breaking in the hard way to a base that had nothing to take made out of 3000 cobble?

Now that’s what I call a master thief.

not to mention you can only break cobblestone blocks with siege equipment, lol. this guy is clearly mad at Adam, you can gather that from his post, and so he decided to break the rules to get revenge.

@minsc:

8.  Adam is a cancer taking every base on the server and leveling them before anyone could build up with hundreds of treb shots (likely created BEFORE the Alpha 11 patch when they were easier, thus taking advantage of broken mechanics) (which is technically fair, but pretty fucking douchy), so whoever did it is a hero and made the server better for anyone who remains

yeah i’m sure adam is part of the RoK dev team and knew they were going to change the amount of rocks required to build a trebuchet stone, what an asshole lmfao

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.