I was Banned when I wasn't even online

• I was playing with a group that had just executed me but they seemed like cool guys. But then my internet turns off for a second. So when it comes back on I try to log on but my game crashed. So I relaunch the game to play with my new found friends but in midst of loading in they tell me I was banned for DLL Mismatch when I was logging in. So now I can play with my midget buddies. I reinsltaled the game as one of the guys asked an admin and he said to do so.
    I’m not even in the ban-listings either. Name in Game or Character name - Sir Milem of the Scots or Sir Milem of Scots

• I was playing with a group that had just executed me but they seemed like cool guys. But then my internet turns off for a second. So when it comes back on I try to log on but my game crashed. So I relaunch the game to play with my new found friends but in midst of loading in they tell me I was banned for DLL Mismatch when I was logging in. So now I can play with my midget buddies. I reinsltaled the game as one of the guys asked an admin and he said to do so.
    I’m not even in the ban-listings either. Name in Game or Character name - Sir Milem of the Scots or Sir Milem of Scots

• Administrators

The ban list is for the whitelist server? Was it the whitelist server you were banned from?

• No the public server

• Administrators

Public server ban list isn’t able to be viewed, only the white list one is. I removed you anyway.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.