Racism and hate.

• The land was named NIGGER NIGGER KILL ALL THE NIGGERS while the king spammed KILL THE JEWS. It was removed when someone else became king and then put back up again by a different person than the original racist guy. Then spam chat with “9/11 is my favorite holiday!!!” and “9/11 is hilarious as fuck”, beause they are edgy 14 year olds I guess. If you guys don’t have some sort of policy against that sort of thing then I guess I’ll be moving on.

• The land was named NIGGER NIGGER KILL ALL THE NIGGERS while the king spammed KILL THE JEWS. It was removed when someone else became king and then put back up again by a different person than the original racist guy. Then spam chat with “9/11 is my favorite holiday!!!” and “9/11 is hilarious as fuck”, beause they are edgy 14 year olds I guess. If you guys don’t have some sort of policy against that sort of thing then I guess I’ll be moving on.

• Welcome to olden times, wipe your feet at the door before you step in.

Banish this to post hell

• Administrators

@Ziaeon:

If you guys don’t have some sort of policy against that sort of thing then I guess I’ll be moving on.

A policy against freedom? Nonsense! This server is hosted in the U S of A!

you have been blessed by the flag of liberty! screamin’ eagles!

• God bless your soul. May he guide you through these dark times.

• Well goodbye then!

• Fuckn COMMIE

• Administrators

See ya softie!

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.