Whitelist Request

• In-Game Name: 8th_Force
    Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:16472610
    Why you want to join the server: I have a friend (Shiloh) that play on the whitelist server. I have over 100 hours in Reign of Kings and am tired of the the standard problems that come with public servers (Primarily hacking and duping. Even tho I’m not certain duping is even a thing anymore or not). I would act maturely and respect others on your server. I enjoy team and the community atmosphere. I think that I’d be a good addition to your community.

• In-Game Name: 8th_Force
    Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:16472610
    Why you want to join the server: I have a friend (Shiloh) that play on the whitelist server. I have over 100 hours in Reign of Kings and am tired of the the standard problems that come with public servers (Primarily hacking and duping. Even tho I’m not certain duping is even a thing anymore or not). I would act maturely and respect others on your server. I enjoy team and the community atmosphere. I think that I’d be a good addition to your community.

• Added.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.