Whitelist - DaCaboose

• Hi, my name is Jared AKA Caboose and I’m looking to be added to your server’s Whitelist.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tF_Caboose

Unfortunately I have none to refer me for this.  Although, please do not let that discourage you from adding me!  :)

I have a solid record of not once being banned for misconduct via Steam and am easy to get along with.  The length of time I’ve been playing Reign of Kings is fairly short in comparison, but I do enjoy the building and RP’ing aspect of the game thus far.  I am very easy going and understanding and just out to enjoy the game without a whole bunch of drama.  (Bad drama, not the good kind which makes good story play.)

So if you do add me that would be wonderful and I will strive to make other’s experience on your server hopefully memorable or at the very least, enjoyable.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.  Hope to see and talk to ya’ soon!

~Caboose

P.S.  Don’t mind my goofy pic… it’s uh… yeah. -_-

• Hi, my name is Jared AKA Caboose and I’m looking to be added to your server’s Whitelist.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tF_Caboose

Unfortunately I have none to refer me for this.  Although, please do not let that discourage you from adding me!  :)

I have a solid record of not once being banned for misconduct via Steam and am easy to get along with.  The length of time I’ve been playing Reign of Kings is fairly short in comparison, but I do enjoy the building and RP’ing aspect of the game thus far.  I am very easy going and understanding and just out to enjoy the game without a whole bunch of drama.  (Bad drama, not the good kind which makes good story play.)

So if you do add me that would be wonderful and I will strive to make other’s experience on your server hopefully memorable or at the very least, enjoyable.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.  Hope to see and talk to ya’ soon!

~Caboose

P.S.  Don’t mind my goofy pic… it’s uh… yeah. -_-

• Added.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.