Whitelist Request

• Hello,

The only condition I can satisfy is making an argument.  I’m looking for a stable whitelist server I can make my home.  I’ve had so much trouble on other servers with hackers, badmins, and it seems like every time a hacker arrives, the admins sweep out anyone they don’t recognize.  This happened on the last two servers destroying all my hard work, and I’m really getting tired of it.  The first server I had admins cheating which finally drove me out, but finding a new home was harder than I expected with the trigger happy admins.  If it will help, PM me and I can send you some IRL personal details that might help.  I also have 2-3 friends who also play and are waiting for me to find a good spot for us.  I hope this is it, you guys seem like a good community.

Thanks,

http://steamcommunity.com/id/minsc_tdp/

• Hello,

The only condition I can satisfy is making an argument.  I’m looking for a stable whitelist server I can make my home.  I’ve had so much trouble on other servers with hackers, badmins, and it seems like every time a hacker arrives, the admins sweep out anyone they don’t recognize.  This happened on the last two servers destroying all my hard work, and I’m really getting tired of it.  The first server I had admins cheating which finally drove me out, but finding a new home was harder than I expected with the trigger happy admins.  If it will help, PM me and I can send you some IRL personal details that might help.  I also have 2-3 friends who also play and are waiting for me to find a good spot for us.  I hope this is it, you guys seem like a good community.

Thanks,

http://steamcommunity.com/id/minsc_tdp/

• gonna need your credit card info and social security number

(you were added)

• Thanks.  Do I need to use a specific character name, or is it tied to my Steam account somehow?

if you can approve Norval and AJKretchmer (steam IDs), they’re my two buddies.  I told them to submit a request and mention me.  Another one possibly later too, not sure of his steam ID, we chat on skype.

• it’d be nice for you to use your forum name, but it’s not required.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.