Player Model Revisions?

• There seems to be alot of wonky stuff that happens with player model customization, it’s pretty buggy and at the same time some issues are easily fixable.

• Theres no color customization for the models you buy in the shop, which is kinda half assed

• Theres plenty of models you can pick yet it sends you to kliner, basically means that you can’t pick it

• Color customization for only models is avalable on zs, not anywhere near the menu hud for options.

These problems are just half assed problems which could be fixed easily, hell I even have a fix for the first issue right here.

–>    https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xentrstgunb46m/materials.zip?dl=0

Just merge that shit with garrysmod/garrysmod/material, and you have the fix yourself client side.

It would be nice if someone could figure out some fixes for all these problems server side, I want my fucking model to be a different color for christs sakes, I bought it.

And guys, I know half of you relate to these issues yourselves.

• There seems to be alot of wonky stuff that happens with player model customization, it’s pretty buggy and at the same time some issues are easily fixable.

• Theres no color customization for the models you buy in the shop, which is kinda half assed

• Theres plenty of models you can pick yet it sends you to kliner, basically means that you can’t pick it

• Color customization for only models is avalable on zs, not anywhere near the menu hud for options.

These problems are just half assed problems which could be fixed easily, hell I even have a fix for the first issue right here.

–>    https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xentrstgunb46m/materials.zip?dl=0

Just merge that shit with garrysmod/garrysmod/material, and you have the fix yourself client side.

It would be nice if someone could figure out some fixes for all these problems server side, I want my fucking model to be a different color for christs sakes, I bought it.

And guys, I know half of you relate to these issues yourselves.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.