Complaint about admins!

• I was playing on your server for 3 days. In that time I only saw 2 admins online and hackers just everywhere! But now after 3 days my base was under attack and midst the fight, Admins show up, accuse me for duping (what I obviously didnt do or I wouldnt be complaining here), blow up my house and kill me… Im sorry but you failed horribly by the choise of your admins.

• I was playing on your server for 3 days. In that time I only saw 2 admins online and hackers just everywhere! But now after 3 days my base was under attack and midst the fight, Admins show up, accuse me for duping (what I obviously didnt do or I wouldnt be complaining here), blow up my house and kill me… Im sorry but you failed horribly by the choise of your admins.

• ur gay

LOL

• Couple things wrong with your complaint:
    1. I assume this happened on our public servers. We can’t do very much about cheaters there so we don’t bother moderating them. Play on our private server.
    2. The only two people with admin on the public servers are JetBoom and weedgoku420. He doesn’t play there and I don’t remember this happening.
    3. The “admins” were probably just cheaters trolling you.

• ok then I might just got trolled but still, why dont u add admins from different time zones so that there are almost always admins not just 2hrs and the rest of the day complete mayhem

• Because it’s a public server. No amount of admins can stop cheating so we just use a private server.

• @PsYcHo4MuFfInS:

ok then I might just got trolled but still, why dont u add admins from different time zones so that there are almost always admins not just 2hrs and the rest of the day complete mayhem

i haven’t been on the public server in the last 2 days so it was just a cheater, just ask to be whitelisted here

make sure you read the server rules as well

• I already am whitelisted but my friend isnt :P

• Your friend can apply for whitelist and seeing that you’re already whitelisted you can act as their referrer.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.