Bloodborne

• So who has the game so far?

I got it yesterday, it’s a very addicting game.  It manages to get my blood pressure sky high like the dark souls games did.  It’s definitely worth all the frustration though, it has a really cool setting, cool enemies, and a decent story.

• So who has the game so far?

I got it yesterday, it’s a very addicting game.  It manages to get my blood pressure sky high like the dark souls games did.  It’s definitely worth all the frustration though, it has a really cool setting, cool enemies, and a decent story.

• Looks way better than “runescapesouls 2” but 0/10 because only for cancerstation.

• How many memes can you string in a good sentence ReaM?

• Had it for a few weeks and am really impressed with it, it’s very similar to dark souls yet faster paced and a lot harder. I was stuck on father gasgoine for so long but beating him was so satisfying and he’s only the second boss, easily the best game iv’e played in years

• @Elite:

How many memes can you string in a good sentence ReaM?

1? Sorry for calling playstation(s) - cancerstation.

• No the answer was 0, you lose the internet-hahaha

• @Elite:

memes

@Elite:

good sentence

• This game is harder for me than the Dark Souls games…  there’s so much precise dodging that you need to do since there are no shields (other than the shitty wooden shield).

I finally figured out that I need to mostly focus my blood echos on vitality and skill since there are so many instances where there’s no chance of dodging.

Also, fuck the body snatchers.  They’re ridiculously overpowered.

• does anyone know anyone who streams this game and isnt bad

• Is this game worth three hundred dollars?

• @Nukkun:

Is this game worth three hundred dollars?

The game alone?  No.  The game is amazing.  I think I’m almost 1/2 through my first playthrough (I’ve probably sunk 40 hours into the game so far).  It’s the first game on the new consoles that actually really impressed me with the depth and attention to detail.  You can tell the company was more interested in being proud of what they created rather than the money that they made.  If any other games appeal to you or if you are looking forward to any games that are going to come out soon for the PS4 then I say make the big purchase.  Otherwise I’d say wait until there is enough reason other than one game to drop the money on a console.

• Too easy, too straight forward. I preferred the open world of the Dark Souls games. I got bored of it in about 3 days. That’s not to say I didn’t have a great time with it, though.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.