ZS Playermodel/Costume Idea

• Who has ever seen the show Hellsing? It has blood, it has gore, and it had pantyshots. Who knows about the guy Alucard? He’s a douche, he likes killing stuff, and he wears a cool hat. I think he’d make a pretty awesome costume. I have found a playermodel of him on the GMod workshop before if that helps, so let’s make him a costume/playermodel for ZS.

He also has glasses, so he looks a bit like this:  8)

• Who has ever seen the show Hellsing? It has blood, it has gore, and it had pantyshots. Who knows about the guy Alucard? He’s a douche, he likes killing stuff, and he wears a cool hat. I think he’d make a pretty awesome costume. I have found a playermodel of him on the GMod workshop before if that helps, so let’s make him a costume/playermodel for ZS.

• Administrators

Throw yourself into a wood chipper please.

• The ZS gamemode said they’re accepting all ideas, so you can go deep sea diving in an ocean full of nails.

• Add the Time Roller boss.

• @Valdruul:

Who has ever seen the show Hellsing? It has blood, it has gore, and it had pantyshots. Who knows about the guy Alucard? He’s a douche, he likes killing stuff, and he wears a cool hat. I think he’d make a pretty awesome costume. I have found a playermodel of him on the GMod workshop before if that helps, so let’s make him a costume/playermodel for ZS.

If you’re going to ask  for someone to waste their time making a shitty costume from what I presume is a shitty show from your description of it, then you might as well make it yourself and hope it gets added to the server. You also seem like a kid, bitch.

• The ZS server said I could suggest anything and it’s all I could think of. I don’t care if it’s made, I don’t care if it isn’t. Just a suggestion, leave it at that.

• add shrek boss plz

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.