Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

To stop offline / 4AM trebuchetting

• I have a placeholder rule for this. No trebuchetting other guilds unless it’s 6PM-11PM. Any other better ideas?

I have as ideas:

• Only vs. people actually online.
    • Mutual agreement.
    • none at all?

• I have a placeholder rule for this. No trebuchetting other guilds unless it’s 6PM-11PM. Any other better ideas?

I have as ideas:

• Only vs. people actually online.
    • Mutual agreement.
    • none at all?

• i’d say versus people who are online, atleast a fourth of the guild should be online

btw, don’t bitch if you decide to siege 3 large guilds and they all gang up on you and take your shit.

• That becomes a gray area if those people just logout.

• ugh not to make this into some kind of gay roleplay bullshit but you could possibly have it staged on the forums or something with a designated raid time

• If only the game would have provided a much easier way to keep your shit and or base hidden, like a larger terrain. All of this could have been avoided.

• I just advise getting people to stay on the server, atleast one person an hour or so depending on your clans time limits.

• @DoctorDrew:

ugh not to make this into some kind of gay roleplay bullshit but you could possibly have it staged on the forums or something with a designated raid time

I kinda like this idea not to have full role play but maybe an announcement that so and so is going to attack so and so not to give any specific time but maybe a time period so the person can defend themselves and possibly keep people active on the forums and servers.

Users

Topics