No ammo no hammer

• If your carpenter’s hammer is out of nails you cannot repair or remove nails from props. It becomes useless.

• If your carpenter’s hammer is out of nails you cannot repair or remove nails from props. It becomes useless.

• this sounds like a fucking stupid idea
    there’s OTHER ways of making sure somebody doesn’t lose their/destroy a barricade from other fuck ups on the server trying to unnail your shit
    then again, I don’t play on the servers, so it’s not like I would really care anyways

• @Sanic:

link=topic=19751.msg326934#msg326934 date=1427845358]
    this sounds like a fucking stupid idea
    there’s OTHER ways of making sure somebody doesn’t lose their/destroy a barricade from other fuck ups on the server trying to unnail your shit
    then again, I don’t play on the servers, so it’s not like I would really care anyways

this is a bug, not a suggestion

• I highly doubt this is actually as you say it is. Are you sure you were not just getting the invisible hammer (which is normal for no ammo)?

I will try to replicate this right now.

• It is. If you don’t have any nails, you have to purchase nails using the arsenal crate for 4/5 points. This forces you to keep at least one nail in your hammer otherwise you have to purchase one since you can’t remove any.

• @DoctorDrew:

this is a bug, not a suggestion

no, it’s not a bug
    it’s a feature

(also I’m half not sorry because the entire thing looked like a suggestion to me
      :wacko:)

• It actually is a bug…

Before it appeared, the hammer worked fine without  nails like it should IRL.

• @medkipz:

It actually is a bug…

it’s a feature

feature

featureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Honestly, its a pretty shitty feature if you’re not joking. I assist heal the cade when no one uses a hammer.

• Seems to be a similar thing with the medkit. While holding the medkit out, running out of medkit ammo (which hides the model) and then gaining some more (so it goes from 0 to #) will not allow you to heal someone unless you switch to a different weapon and then go back to the medkit. This restores the model and you’re allowed to heal again.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.