How to get the ZS server back on its Tracks

• As far as I know, nox isn’t dead. The lack of experienced players does it in for the zs server. There need’s to be more people giving executive demands to the human team so everyone doesn’t die due to stupid reasons. Remember, the first people to die are suiciders, new/bad players, and greedy ones. Some of the veterans are still fucking stupid because they think they’re a one man army, only to get out of the cade and get fucked by wraiths and head crabs. Everyone needs to focus on building the cade wave one, defending it is not that vital due to the lack of zombies. Try to get as much humans inside the cade or cading area. Let the afks die and kick them, as they tend to stay on the whole game length. Wave two and so on is the most crucial defending stage as by then the cade would be finished (hopefully a good one). Every player needs to be defending or healing, no slacking off. You can exit the cade in between waves, as long as there are an adequate amount of dead zombies(watch your bar at the bottom, it helps tell if a zombie is near or not, so as to root out the Wraiths).STAY IN THE CADE AT ALL TIMES DURING THE WAVE, if ammo is scattered around on the outside from a dumb human then wait for the wave to end, don’t be greedy. The best way to figure out how to be a good human is to actually be a better zombie, figure out the weaknesses in both the team and their cade.

Zs is only empty due to the lack of human wins, that’s why Jetboom and so on are trying to nerf alot of the Offensive zombie classes. And thats why so many other zs servers are full. Due to it being easier for the humans to win(either by game ruining donation rewards, or just nerfed zombies and buffed humans). Nox vets also need to stop rage quitting after just one human loss, the humans REALLY need the experience. As of now, humans are lacking in consistant caders and healers, too many people think its good to buy defensive weapons and arsenal crates. Remember that an arsenal crate spawns on the map wave one if no one buys one!

There’s a reason why there’s alot of house maps, because they all mostly come with temporary cades which means more time to make an actual cade.

Oh and if you wanna be a fucktard and be a great zombie, attack the cades or any nailed props to get a higher chance of being boss, human damage counts too, yet I mostly tend to become boss on prop damage. Tickle monster is my favorite boss due to his range and high health, making cades seem insignificant if they don’t have many holes to shoot out of.

• As far as I know, nox isn’t dead. The lack of experienced players does it in for the zs server. There need’s to be more people giving executive demands to the human team so everyone doesn’t die due to stupid reasons. Remember, the first people to die are suiciders, new/bad players, and greedy ones. Some of the veterans are still fucking stupid because they think they’re a one man army, only to get out of the cade and get fucked by wraiths and head crabs. Everyone needs to focus on building the cade wave one, defending it is not that vital due to the lack of zombies. Try to get as much humans inside the cade or cading area. Let the afks die and kick them, as they tend to stay on the whole game length. Wave two and so on is the most crucial defending stage as by then the cade would be finished (hopefully a good one). Every player needs to be defending or healing, no slacking off. You can exit the cade in between waves, as long as there are an adequate amount of dead zombies(watch your bar at the bottom, it helps tell if a zombie is near or not, so as to root out the Wraiths).STAY IN THE CADE AT ALL TIMES DURING THE WAVE, if ammo is scattered around on the outside from a dumb human then wait for the wave to end, don’t be greedy. The best way to figure out how to be a good human is to actually be a better zombie, figure out the weaknesses in both the team and their cade.

Zs is only empty due to the lack of human wins, that’s why Jetboom and so on are trying to nerf alot of the Offensive zombie classes. And thats why so many other zs servers are full. Due to it being easier for the humans to win(either by game ruining donation rewards, or just nerfed zombies and buffed humans). Nox vets also need to stop rage quitting after just one human loss, the humans REALLY need the experience. As of now, humans are lacking in consistant caders and healers, too many people think its good to buy defensive weapons and arsenal crates. Remember that an arsenal crate spawns on the map wave one if no one buys one!

There’s a reason why there’s alot of house maps, because they all mostly come with temporary cades which means more time to make an actual cade.

Oh and if you wanna be a fucktard and be a great zombie, attack the cades or any nailed props to get a higher chance of being boss, human damage counts too, yet I mostly tend to become boss on prop damage. Tickle monster is my favorite boss due to his range and high health, making cades seem insignificant if they don’t have many holes to shoot out of.

• When you said the main reason for fewer people was because of the low amount of human wins I laughe, sorry.

• @Elite:

When you said the main reason for fewer people was because of the low amount of human wins I laughe, sorry.

Thats what I assumed from almost every game I played. Nox vets would get mad, quit, newer players would get bored, quit, and it goes on until the server is almost empty.

• I’ve actually tested this theory by becoming zombie, wave start. Eventually I would have killed off enough bad players and destroyed the cade. That would lead to a zombie victory for several rounds.

People just slowly start to trickle off and it becomes easier to win due to the lack of better players.

• It’s because the gamemode and the game its played on has been exhausted. That’s what I assume from almost all the games I’ve played.

Not being on the master server list is probably the bigger factor though.

• @Elite:

It’s because the gamemode and the game its played on has been exhausted. That’s what I assume from almost all the games I’ve played.

Not being on the master server list is probably the bigger factor though.

Sure, the game mode is exhausted, yet give zs a couple months of not playing and it seems alot different/better, thats what I do.

I think that’s why many players have such a low tolerance for playing, and what makes them more willing to leave if the game does not turn out in their favor.

• Yet when humans buckle together and start to be, you know, good?

Thats when the player count increases significantly.

Just keep up the human winning streaks.

• The player count is perfectly fine, ~25 players is ideal in my opinion and that amount or higher is reached frequently, with plenty of time in the mornings and weekdays for those who prefer 10 or 15.

There has been a very large surge in player count in the past few weeks as well, playing removed maps was a refreshing change from the maps we had been playing for so long. Even at this moment on a Wednesday we have 30 players on ZS.

I don’t think that increasing human wins would do much, if anything it would just make zombies leave.

• @Skan:

I don’t think that increasing human wins would do much, if anything it would just make zombies leave.

Not on my watch ;)

They don’t call me a tickle monster for nothing, im the cade ruiner

I’ve only played on zs when it was around 30 and below players, though, now I don’t have to worry as I recently formatted my pc.

ping has gone from 15 to 60

• Assign DoctorDrew the Clown usergroup, and give him self alltalk and weapon_zs_memegun.
    Now, the zs server is fun.

• @Box:

Assign DoctorDrew the Clown usergroup, and give him self alltalk and weapon_zs_memegun.
    Now, the zs server is fun.

Memegun makes eek every shot.

• @Humin:

Memegun makes eek every shot.

reload is /taunt_04

• Actually i have a ZS server comparing to the nox it’s heavly modifed by myself but anyways from some time I see that fever and fever players are actually playing the ZS gamemode, it’s about 100+ players on about 30 servers so it’s a pretty low number of people playing it. The problem is actually to get some kind good ZS players that will play on the server when the number of people is low just to wait for some people.

• I dunno about you but I usually quit when humans win.

• More in it for the zombie team eh? Makes sense, you seem like a good one in game.

• I think that the point building could be a little more lenient, atm it’s pretty much if you don’t get all shots on target or have something that gets ridiculous points (like a medkit) you will be stuck with your worth weapons and will have to rely on free points for the most part, so when it gets to waves 4+ your weapons are useless. Most guns feel as if they do barely any damage and if any are slightly better they get nerfed to shit again

• @ITavenI:

I think that the point building could be a little more lenient, atm it’s pretty much if you don’t get all shots on target or have something that gets ridiculous points (like a medkit) you will be stuck with your worth weapons and will have to rely on free points for the most part, so when it gets to waves 4+ your weapons are useless. Most guns feel as if they do barely any damage and if any are slightly better they get nerfed to shit again

Medkit with extra ammo and the surgeon perk can get you to a second tire shotgun with only the ammo you started on, from there on out the weapon is good enough to serve in the later waves. If a friend is feeling nice and gives you  ammo then you can get to boom stick or sweeper.

Shotguns give you alot of points though, even if you start with the first tire one.

Just buy your ammo and weapons during the wave break, its way cheeper

• Banned

lol i really doubt the gamemode has lost popularity because of few wins. winning is so boring all you have to do is sit in a tiny room and just keep shooting in the same direction for 25 minutes

• I know people love when it’s hard but maybe decearse all ammo prices by 1 or add more ammo to resupplyboxes.
    It’s a good idea to lower the aegis price too.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.