Crows Available During Waves

• I feel having crows available during waves would be pretty neat considering humans have manhacks. If this were to implemented I’d suggest limiting amount of crows to 1-5 depending on player count, with 5 crow slots being available when the server is full.

Scouting is pretty important, headcrabs die too quick to be proper scouts. Wave crows should be a separate entity from wave end crows. Wave crows do 1 damage to humans at any given time.

• I feel having crows available during waves would be pretty neat considering humans have manhacks. If this were to implemented I’d suggest limiting amount of crows to 1-5 depending on player count, with 5 crow slots being available when the server is full.

Scouting is pretty important, headcrabs die too quick to be proper scouts. Wave crows should be a separate entity from wave end crows. Wave crows do 1 damage to humans at any given time.

• @crazyf5k:

Wave crows do 1 damage to humans at any given time.

Ew, no. That would be grossly overpowered, especially in groups.

If anything, simple scout crows, maybe, but even those are still going to be pretty useless when all you have to do is not spawn after you die. You can free-roam spectate when dead.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.