Eingmatis

• I would like to make a complaint about the moderator Eingmatis. That may not be the correct spelling, I don’t know. But basically, he muted me for “Too dumb for mic”, when I was just using my mic as I normally would. I was being playful and generally upbeat, but instead of client-muting me, he muted me server-wide, because he didn’t want to hear anyone on the microphone on a public game of Extreme Football Throwdown. My jimmies were a little bit rustled at this point, as I do not like abusive mods/admins, so I started to call him out on this in chat. I may have said some mean things towards him, but it is my general belief that he should have handled this with more maturity, and perhaps given a warning before muting someone for 24 hours, for using a microphone as it was intended to be used. He proceeded to mute me in-chat for calling him out on blatant power abuse, and continued with the game.

This was very unprofessional and it left a very bad taste about the atmosphere of your servers, and moderator team as a whole, and, while I don’t think this warrants him being demoted, it would be nice if someone were to talk to him about his general attitude. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

This incident happened at about 10:20 PST, 2/21/15, if anyone would like to check the logs to confirm this.

• I would like to make a complaint about the moderator Eingmatis. That may not be the correct spelling, I don’t know. But basically, he muted me for “Too dumb for mic”, when I was just using my mic as I normally would. I was being playful and generally upbeat, but instead of client-muting me, he muted me server-wide, because he didn’t want to hear anyone on the microphone on a public game of Extreme Football Throwdown. My jimmies were a little bit rustled at this point, as I do not like abusive mods/admins, so I started to call him out on this in chat. I may have said some mean things towards him, but it is my general belief that he should have handled this with more maturity, and perhaps given a warning before muting someone for 24 hours, for using a microphone as it was intended to be used. He proceeded to mute me in-chat for calling him out on blatant power abuse, and continued with the game.

This was very unprofessional and it left a very bad taste about the atmosphere of your servers, and moderator team as a whole, and, while I don’t think this warrants him being demoted, it would be nice if someone were to talk to him about his general attitude. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

This incident happened at about 10:20 PST, 2/21/15, if anyone would like to check the logs to confirm this.

• Administrators

@Bob:

This was very unprofessional

please go easy on him, he only recently finished video game server moderator academy.

and it left a very bad taste about the atmosphere of your servers, and moderator team as a whole

Everyone else appreciated him doing it so I guess you should stop trying to be a memelord.

• @Bob:

he muted me server-wide, because he didn’t want to hear anyone on the microphone on a public game of Extreme Football Throwdown.

Yeah, that’s why he did it.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.