NoX Station 13 - The Relaunch

• My fellow spess people, a good friend of mine has relaunched NoX. I know it’s not “official” or anything, but he felt that as an original NoX player, he was missing out on the chaotic fun and decided to take matter into his own hands and host it himself. He’s using the EXACT same rules as oldnox, with a brand new modified /tg/ code. From what I hear, too, he’s /already/ banned Takara, so he won’t be an issue.

Hope you guys stop by. Would be excellent to relive some of the old days.

• My fellow spess people, a good friend of mine has relaunched NoX. I know it’s not “official” or anything, but he felt that as an original NoX player, he was missing out on the chaotic fun and decided to take matter into his own hands and host it himself. He’s using the EXACT same rules as oldnox, with a brand new modified /tg/ code. From what I hear, too, he’s /already/ banned Takara, so he won’t be an issue.

Hope you guys stop by. Would be excellent to relive some of the old days.

• I should also mention that if they so wish, All former admins may re-obtain their rights and position.

• @S41NT:

From what I hear, too, he’s /already/ banned Takara, so he won’t be an issue.

It’s not NoX Station 13 if Takara isn’t there to drive the pest away. It’s like keeping a cat on a ship.

• Even if we did unban him, I don’t think he’d have any interest in playing anyway.

• What station layout is being used? how different is the code from the current /tg/ code?

• MetaStation. As of now, just base /tg/, going to modify it as we move into the future, and if we start to build a playerbase.

• it wont be good and you or your friend will not represent what noxiousnet truly is.

• Why not stop by and SEE if it’s what NoX truly is? Both Micro and myself played NoX from the earliest days. If we don’t represent the standard, then you don’t have to play.

• i hope this is a fucking joke

• Nah.

• pseudo-wankery

get slapped

• @God-King:

pseudo-wankery

get slapped

Changelog 22/2/15:

Unbanned Takara
    Updated MetaStation
    Started to re-implement old nox shit like pooping

• @S41NT:

Started to re-implement old nox shit like pooping

:king:

its like you never played nox station.

• this will go nowhere, you’re wasting your time, and if you’re going to do this then don’t name it NoX because it’s not NoX

NoX station died a long time ago and it’s probably never going to come back

• @DoctorDrew:

this will go nowhere, you’re wasting your time, and if you’re going to do this then don’t name it NoX because it’s not NoX

NoX station died a long time ago and it’s probably never going to come back

Why do you say never going to come back? Is it still the lack of coder issuue?

• The player base has changed too much to ever be like nox in its prime. I’m sure ss13 is still fun, but I am waiting for a new game that will be as enjoyable as nox station was. Honestly I am skeptical of one even appearing in the next 5 years.

8/12/13

• You’re not getting any of our takara money, just forget about it.

• Ehh fuck it. I will share my most emotionally scaring screen shot. This one still triggers me to this day. I wish I had never climbed that ladder. I should have left.

• I play on Goon and Hippie regularly. I think its a good idea that someone wants to relaunch NoX Station, but I don’t think its going to happen.

How will you make your player count soar? Do you have a forums for people to appeal their bans? What about content? Do you know how to code?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.