More zombies, torso, fresh dead and more

• Hey :D. I see on some servers they have more zombie classes, like the torso, zombine, fresh dead and some more. I would simply just know how to add them to my server :D So if someone would explain how or send a link to where i says how to do it. Thanks :D

• Hey :D. I see on some servers they have more zombie classes, like the torso, zombine, fresh dead and some more. I would simply just know how to add them to my server :D So if someone would explain how or send a link to where i says how to do it. Thanks :D

• @Seba0702:

Hey :D. I see on some servers they have more zombie classes, like the torso, zombine, fresh dead and some more. I would simply just know how to add them to my server :D So if someone would explain how or send a link to where i says how to do it. Thanks :D

Some classes are hidden from normal choosing, like the Torso and Legs.

You can enable them by going into gamemode/zombieclasses/classname, finding the line that says CLASS.Hidden, and change “true” to “false.” They are generally not a selectable class for balance reasons (I would say, at least).

Other classes, like the Zombine, are not a default class (I do not think the Zombine is vanilla), and have to be added as an addon.

• Make sure you get the right addon, too. There are some addons that completely screw up hit timings and make it impossible to strategically hit anything.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.