Wierd issue with world models

• Having another strange issue, I’ve made no edits whatsoever to how WElements is done in melee weapons but for some reason the model within it will not be drawn if the world model is not drawn, this is incredibly confusing I’ve tried everything from setting the alpha of the worldmodel to 1 and etc so far if the worldmodel is not visable then the WElements aren’t either

• Having another strange issue, I’ve made no edits whatsoever to how WElements is done in melee weapons but for some reason the model within it will not be drawn if the world model is not drawn, this is incredibly confusing I’ve tried everything from setting the alpha of the worldmodel to 1 and etc so far if the worldmodel is not visable then the WElements aren’t either

• WElements are drawn in some kind of weapon PostDraw function. So of course that’s the intended behavior. If you want to get around it you have to give the weapon itself an invisible material instead of telling it not to draw.

• @JetBoom:

WElements are drawn in some kind of weapon PostDraw function. So of course that’s the intended behavior. If you want to get around it you have to give the weapon itself an invisible material instead of telling it not to draw.

Well that’s weird cause this is how SWEP Construction Kit works, you can hide the world model then draw WElements like how it should, and I’ve tried giving the model a alpha texture but this still makes it invisible it seems like it’s also applying everything from the world model to the WElement model or DrawWorldModel just stops being called all together.

Technically this will be in the regular ZS cause it’s done the exact same way, but it does render correctly if you’ve used the SWEP_Construction_Kit once

• Figured it out, appears that WElements does not render correctly for the local player unless he has his flightlight on or the world model is drawn

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.