Removing maps that have a 0% win rate from the map vote

• Can we get some of the maps that have a 0% win rate removed from the map vote rotation on the noxiousnet server? It sucks it have to load into a map you know is unwinnable and and to wait out two matches before going to a different map.

• Can we get some of the maps that have a 0% win rate removed from the map vote rotation on the noxiousnet server? It sucks it have to load into a map you know is unwinnable and and to wait out two matches before going to a different map.

• @jman583:

Can we get some of the maps that have a 0% win rate removed from the map vote rotation on the noxiousnet server? It sucks it have to load into a map you know in unwinnable and and to wait out two matches before going to a different map.

I am going to ditto this even though I do not play on the server too often.

If a map has over 50 plays and has a 0% win rate, I feel like it should be removed or “fixed.”

Of course, my official opinion varies based on how “fun” the map is for both sides.

• Though I NEVER play on the severs again and don’t give a shit for them, I do remeber this when I did play on them.

• zs too hard

• Banned

There are no ‘unwinnable’ maps on the server :king:

• Everything is working as intended.

• I’d say 5-10% was a good number.

Name those maps and I can have a look, I haven’t had anyone tell me that a map is too hard.

• sigh kids these days

• never forget

• I liked zs better when winning was almost impossible

• Only “unwinnable” map with 20+ players is Final Destination. Other maps can be easily won if you manage to contain the autism and stop idiots from dying/suiciding.
    Quite frankly hardest part on the ZS is stopping the humans going and dying outside of the cade.

Before you could phase through cades I used to say "The cade is not to keep zombies out, but to keep the idiots inside and stop them from dying."
    I’m pretty sure you could win any map with bullet cade, if you just could get every human to stack in the same corner.

• @Pyko:

I’m pretty sure you could win any map with bullet cade, if you just could get every human to stack in the same corner.

Dude, if this was the case, ZS would not be any fun. As sad as it is to say, you need the idiots who go out to die, then become zombies, then not touch the barricade, then ragequit, then have their place filled by a more competent player who joins late.

I cannot count the number of times that I have lost a game on my small (under 25 players) server simply because people run around outside the barricade.

• @Zombie:

because people run around outside the barricade.

That and cadehumpers are pretty much the only reason why ZS is ever lost.

Assuming that we have the basic needs such as 1 cade from where you can actually shoot out and an arsenal.

• Banned

@Zombie:

Dude, if this was the case, ZS would not be any fun

what do you mean? zs is only a chatroom and you wouldn’t have to spend valuable chatroom time on shooting that much if all humans were inside the barricade.

• all zs time is devoted to emotes, priority number one

• where are the memes at?

• I say remove all maps over 7% and over 100 games played.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.