Ban Request : real talk

• “real talk” is a very annoying player who disrupts game-play, disrespects lots of people, and is a very annoying person. He is also suspected for having ESP or other various hacks whilst playing. I will edit his steam ID into this post as soon as he comes on the server again.

Mass Disrespect towards myself and other players :

This is very little of his disrespect but as much as I could find from my recordings. In the video which I am too lazy to publish, he follows us around the entire game killing us constantly without any reason besides to make us angry. Other players also tried to vote ban him because of his actions but were never successful.
    The suspicion of ESP was of him always knowing where we were during a Minecraft Map game in which he would know when we were behind him at any time and run away from us without looking behind himself once.
    The disrespect is obvious in the screenshots.
    I want him to be perm banned because a temp-ban will only make him more mad and most likely continue his actions.
    If you wish for me to post any of the videos for further evidence that will result in a ban, please ask and I will PM a link.

• “real talk” is a very annoying player who disrupts game-play, disrespects lots of people, and is a very annoying person. He is also suspected for having ESP or other various hacks whilst playing. I will edit his steam ID into this post as soon as he comes on the server again.

This is very little of his disrespect but as much as I could find from my recordings. In the video which I am too lazy to publish, he follows us around the entire game killing us constantly without any reason besides to make us angry. Other players also tried to vote ban him because of his actions but were never successful.
    The suspicion of ESP was of him always knowing where we were during a Minecraft Map game in which he would know when we were behind him at any time and run away from us without looking behind himself once.
    The disrespect is obvious in the screenshots.
    I want him to be perm banned because a temp-ban will only make him more mad and most likely continue his actions.
    If you wish for me to post any of the videos for further evidence that will result in a ban, please ask and I will PM a link.

• So you want someone banned for being mean?

• @Blizzard:

Disrespect is not against the rules by any means. Your request is garbage and you did not read the sticky at the top of this section, earning you a forum ban. However, I found the logs from that time period and I am muting him for his constant use of CAPS.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.