Be Original (Don't Back It Up)

• Be Original with your cool moves. Don’t ‘Back it Up’.

My friend and I (friend is Tieja), have made up our own move which was completely original, nobody has done it before, we like to call the “Back it Up”. We made this up while training by ourselves which we enjoy to do whenever we score using each other’s team work, or just whenever we have the ball during intermission. You may have seen us do it, but here are a few examples of us doing it.

This move does include crouching and doing the same keys (cough* Pablo** cough*)
    Just know that we are the creators of this move because it makes me and my friend mad to see someone else doing it as their own.

Moral of the story; be original with your touchdown moves. I can’t wait to see them!

Thanks,
    Blizzard.

• Be Original with your cool moves. Don’t ‘Back it Up’.

My friend and I (friend is Tieja), have made up our own move which was completely original, nobody has done it before, we like to call the “Back it Up”. We made this up while training by ourselves which we enjoy to do whenever we score using each other’s team work, or just whenever we have the ball during intermission. You may have seen us do it, but here are a few examples of us doing it.

This move does include crouching and doing the same keys (cough* Pablo** cough*)
    Just know that we are the creators of this move because it makes me and my friend mad to see someone else doing it as their own.

Moral of the story; be original with your touchdown moves. I can’t wait to see them!

Thanks,
    Blizzard.

• There should be a way to do Jojo style poses for the touchdown screen.

• Someone alreayd invented this move sorry

• I did that back in GMod 4 EFT, kid flicks cigaret @ u

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.