Publish 416 - the final publish

• Administrators

The old publish system is being abolished today. People may have noticed this – updates are pushed out a lot more often instead of in big chunks and we do so without telling anyone. github integration is the primary force driving this and a lot of changes aren’t actually being made by me personally. Instead of pushing out a big update every month or so, I’ll just let the GITBot post his changes. Anything that isn’t on GIT will be posted by me personally. Any new updates will be posted here: http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=19675.0

You may also have noticed that public versions (on github, not workshop) of the gamemodes are pretty much 100% copies of what we have here, except without any of the nox features. I don’t know if that will continue to be the case. The noxapi I talked about a long time ago has been fully functioning for a while. I just haven’t gotten a chance to add any features yet (if you have any ideas, I’d like to hear them).

Anyway, on to the final publish.

[header]In general[/header]

• The account menu now also opens while in the shop.

[header]Zombie Survival[/header]

• Pistol ammo from store price 6 -> 7.
      • Added new entity info_custommessage
      • Fixed typo causing errors for players using the Spanish language when switching classes.
      • Fixed typo in logic_winlose for endcamerapos.
      • Added cleanupfilter for spawns in Zombie Escape.
      • Fixed fists returning to an incorrect move speed.
      • Added logic_stripweapons entity.
      • Enabled use of weapon_map_base in non-zombie escape maps.
      • Added healthoverride, healthmultiplier, and unremovable I/O to prop_nail.
      • Fixed gamemode ignoring MaxAmmoPickups in prop_ammo.
      • Increased general movement speed in Zombie Escape.
      • Gun turrets no longer store their ammo in a separate table. Instead, the user gets 250 SMG ammo when they buy it. The turret then removes 250 (or less) from the player when it is placed.
      • Players no longer get leg damage unless they take damage from the fall.
      • Anti bunny hopping script remade and now applies to all players regardless of leg damage, team, or zombie class.
      • Fixed 2 pulse ammo costing same as 5 pulse ammo.
      • Fixed boss zombies spawning at boss spawns after death.
      • Fixed error model when weapon_map_base is forced to drop.
      • Fix client side error with z9000 shots.
      • The trigger_zombieclass entity now has a control which can enable the class change only when the correct zombie class has entered the brush.
      • You no longer receive points for refilling turrets. This is in part due to the above change of making them give you 250 ammo and an infinite points exploit. It is also a gameplay decision, I don’t think players should get points from it in the first place.
      • Filter in trigger_zombieclass now takes lists.
      • Added forcepickup functions to weapons. Added givetoactivator input so mappers can give weapons to a specific person. Also added neverremove and ignorepickupcounters so that the weapons can be picked up (or forced) on multiple people.
      • Fixed rare Lua error about LifeHumanDamage being nil.
      • Fixed Lua error involving GetProp.
      • Added “Display Time” functions to ZS notifications. Mappers can now specify how long a HUD message lasts on screen in seconds.
      • Added color and position modifiers to point_zsmessage. New keyvalues: textcolor and position. New inputs: settextcolour and setdisplaytime.
      • Fix multiple nails stopping constraints being removed on dead prop.
      • Fix assuming valid players on PlayerCanHearPlayersVoice.
      • Fix possible IsValid error in PlayerSelectSpawn.
      • Added OnPickupFailed and OnPicupPassed to both prop_weapon and prop_ammo.

• Administrators

The old publish system is being abolished today. People may have noticed this – updates are pushed out a lot more often instead of in big chunks and we do so without telling anyone. github integration is the primary force driving this and a lot of changes aren’t actually being made by me personally. Instead of pushing out a big update every month or so, I’ll just let the GITBot post his changes. Anything that isn’t on GIT will be posted by me personally. Any new updates will be posted here: http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=19675.0

You may also have noticed that public versions (on github, not workshop) of the gamemodes are pretty much 100% copies of what we have here, except without any of the nox features. I don’t know if that will continue to be the case. The noxapi I talked about a long time ago has been fully functioning for a while. I just haven’t gotten a chance to add any features yet (if you have any ideas, I’d like to hear them).

Anyway, on to the final publish.

[header]In general[/header]

• The account menu now also opens while in the shop.

[header]Zombie Survival[/header]

• Pistol ammo from store price 6 -> 7.
      • Added new entity info_custommessage
      • Fixed typo causing errors for players using the Spanish language when switching classes.
      • Fixed typo in logic_winlose for endcamerapos.
      • Added cleanupfilter for spawns in Zombie Escape.
      • Fixed fists returning to an incorrect move speed.
      • Added logic_stripweapons entity.
      • Enabled use of weapon_map_base in non-zombie escape maps.
      • Added healthoverride, healthmultiplier, and unremovable I/O to prop_nail.
      • Fixed gamemode ignoring MaxAmmoPickups in prop_ammo.
      • Increased general movement speed in Zombie Escape.
      • Gun turrets no longer store their ammo in a separate table. Instead, the user gets 250 SMG ammo when they buy it. The turret then removes 250 (or less) from the player when it is placed.
      • Players no longer get leg damage unless they take damage from the fall.
      • Anti bunny hopping script remade and now applies to all players regardless of leg damage, team, or zombie class.
      • Fixed 2 pulse ammo costing same as 5 pulse ammo.
      • Fixed boss zombies spawning at boss spawns after death.
      • Fixed error model when weapon_map_base is forced to drop.
      • Fix client side error with z9000 shots.
      • The trigger_zombieclass entity now has a control which can enable the class change only when the correct zombie class has entered the brush.
      • You no longer receive points for refilling turrets. This is in part due to the above change of making them give you 250 ammo and an infinite points exploit. It is also a gameplay decision, I don’t think players should get points from it in the first place.
      • Filter in trigger_zombieclass now takes lists.
      • Added forcepickup functions to weapons. Added givetoactivator input so mappers can give weapons to a specific person. Also added neverremove and ignorepickupcounters so that the weapons can be picked up (or forced) on multiple people.
      • Fixed rare Lua error about LifeHumanDamage being nil.
      • Fixed Lua error involving GetProp.
      • Added “Display Time” functions to ZS notifications. Mappers can now specify how long a HUD message lasts on screen in seconds.
      • Added color and position modifiers to point_zsmessage. New keyvalues: textcolor and position. New inputs: settextcolour and setdisplaytime.
      • Fix multiple nails stopping constraints being removed on dead prop.
      • Fix assuming valid players on PlayerCanHearPlayersVoice.
      • Fix possible IsValid error in PlayerSelectSpawn.
      • Added OnPickupFailed and OnPicupPassed to both prop_weapon and prop_ammo.

• Administrators

At least make it to publish 420 you faggot.

• @The:

At least make it to publish 420 you faggot.

I second this. We’ve come too far to stop now.

• I demand publish 420, no matter how much I truly don’t end up caring about them!

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.