Monster Hunter MMO Coming to NA

• I’m not sure if anybody’s heard of this (or if anybody from noxiousnet even likes the series that I know of), but there’s a Monster hunter online game coming to North America (free to play), but it’s not coming for awhile for it’s still somewhat I guess you could say “pre-alpha” from the news I’ve checked in China or where-ever it’s first being developed.

There’s not much to talk about right now, but I’m hoping when more news DOES come out, people who are interested and wish to keep up with the news can come here and post this they’ve heard/know of or get the info from here when more arrives.

That’s about it.  8)

• I’m not sure if anybody’s heard of this (or if anybody from noxiousnet even likes the series that I know of), but there’s a Monster hunter online game coming to North America (free to play), but it’s not coming for awhile for it’s still somewhat I guess you could say “pre-alpha” from the news I’ve checked in China or where-ever it’s first being developed.

There’s not much to talk about right now, but I’m hoping when more news DOES come out, people who are interested and wish to keep up with the news can come here and post this they’ve heard/know of or get the info from here when more arrives.

That’s about it.  8)

• The fact you think that any game is being developed in china tells me a lot about the validity of this.

• I don’t remeber the country EXACTLY, but all I know is that it’s japan or china for all I know.

• lol

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.