Unban me?

• Right I got banned months if not a year ago for advertising. This is Noxious Zombie Survival server. I said Quackgaming is the best ZS server multiple times. So yeah I want to play Nox I’m a pretty good ZS player I guess, banned from a few servers for dumb reasons.

• Right I got banned months if not a year ago for advertising. This is Noxious Zombie Survival server. I said Quackgaming is the best ZS server multiple times. So yeah I want to play Nox I’m a pretty good ZS player I guess, banned from a few servers for dumb reasons.

• Administrators

Join the mumble and apologize.

• Which chat channel within the mumble server?

• Administrators

your place of rest

• Why have I gotten banned from the Mumble server Zetanor?

• Administrators

You said AoE was a shit game.

• I said HG was shit  :wacko:

• You don’t go around saying that AoE is a shit game, have a match with me on Black Forest in Forgotten Empires or II HD and I’ll give you a chance to appeal for an unban if you win fucker (Won’t happen)

• bruh i dont even play that I SAID HG WAS SHIT MAN. I want to play ZS I’m banned from like every server  :biggrin:

• Administrators

why are U banned from every server

• I got banned on HG last year for apparently trolling by Magic. Then Quacks after spending a year there because I was part of the reason server shut down for a few weeks. Reason was owner refused to fire a moderator who caused shit loads of issues, an Head Admin a I always reasonably complained about her and reported her frequently which drama became of that. So yeah.

• Dang sounds like your more troulbe then your worth

• Administrators

@Kriusmas:

I got banned on HG last year for apparently trolling by Magic. Then Quacks after spending a year there because I was part of the reason server shut down for a few weeks. Reason was owner refused to fire a moderator who caused shit loads of issues, an Head Admin a I always reasonably complained about her and reported her frequently which drama became of that. So yeah.

u sond like a destruktive person

please write a short tekst on y u would fit in her

• Right back on HG I was pretty much a dumbass 1-2 years ago. On Quack I never causes problems until the Moderator came about that got the server shutdown for everyone. I started playing again a few months ago on an alt and revealed who I was and all the players and admins were okay with it but the co-owner still didn’t want me around because I was part of the server shutdown. But yeah I know Noxious staff aren’t complete jackasses like HG so there won’t be a problem staff wise. The only problem might be me stealing all the points  :biggrin:

• Please write a 500 word essay on why you should be unbanned. Proper grammar and punctuation are expected as well as proper essay formatting (No specific format needed but having an introduction, body and conclusion is a necessity.) After it is submitted it will be graded to the 9th grade level of expectations and if you receive a decent grade your request will be evaluated is a much better light than it currently is because at the moment, everyone thinks you are a twat.

• @AtomiC:

please write a short tekst on y u would fit in her

Am I the only one who thinks that he should had written “I have a small penis.”

• can i challeng som1 @ most zs pts in a round 2 b unban

• Please let me take him up on that.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.