[ZS] Nail Removal Restrictions

• Often when I’m main cading I run in to props on the walls or at shitty spots that I cant unnail, not sure if they props were nailed by random shooters who looted the hammer, or the front shitpilers.
    But I do think that the the way how unnailing restrictions work should be changed.

At the moment is it even related to the barricade assistance score or just the main score?
    Because currently it sure feels like most of the time the people who’s props i cant remove aren’t even cading.

Maybe remove the score restriction all together, or just have it be on effect when there is no admins on.
    Or at least change it to barricade assistance score instead of score, unless it already is.

• Often when I’m main cading I run in to props on the walls or at shitty spots that I cant unnail, not sure if they props were nailed by random shooters who looted the hammer, or the front shitpilers.
    But I do think that the the way how unnailing restrictions work should be changed.

At the moment is it even related to the barricade assistance score or just the main score?
    Because currently it sure feels like most of the time the people who’s props i cant remove aren’t even cading.

Maybe remove the score restriction all together, or just have it be on effect when there is no admins on.
    Or at least change it to barricade assistance score instead of score, unless it already is.

• Barricade assistance points would probably work better in general but don’t turrets also give assistance points? Either way, it would also be nice if you could make a “trusted barricader” list or something of that nature where there are no restrictions or point deductions when they remove your nails. We need to nail props up or they will gaben players or get lost/destroyed and usually it’s annoying to have to leave your busy post because other barricaders need a few props you saved and can’t get them themselves.

• Trusted cading list would be nice.

• Maybe earned once you reach Elder Member.

• Yeah trusted list is actually a really good idea, maybe more harsh punishments for non trusted when un-nailing too, like taking more points and health, or perhaps if a non trusted person removes a total of 4 (or whatever number people think is good) nails of other caders they cant use a hammer for the rest of the round

• When most people are earning points by either healing or killing zombies in the first two waves, caders are occupied with building which combined with not earning points as quickly leaves them at a severe point disadvantage. Changeing it to barricade assistance points would work a lot better, trusted player lists would be useful on top of this for letting your freinds remove your nails without penalty but non-trusted players shouldnt recieve harsher punishments just because you don’t like/know them.

• Game Admins

@PureJeenyus:

“trusted barricader”

@Madden:

Maybe earned once you reach Elder Member.

Giving any sort of trusted barricader privilege to everyone until you reach Elder Member would probably benefit the server more, so no.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.