[FIX] eft_minecraftv3fixed

• The recently uploaded Space Jump fix by Limesta inspired me to do something of my own. I spent hours trying to fix everything, but ran into alot of problems, so Dr. Inconceivable ended up taking over fixing the map for me. He did a way better job than I, so all credit should go to him.

Things updated:
    *Blue team now faces the correct way at spawn (before they were facing away from the ball spawn, forcing every member of the blue team to turn around before running towards the ball, giving a slight advantage to the red team)

*Changed the goal buildings to be more symmetrical, and also aligning properly with the other side

*Everything is now optimized, so the constantly low FPS for a lot of people should now be raised substantially

*Fixed the reason why the GUI used to disappear ($nocull in the leaf texture)

*Added new song

*Added 3D sky box, making the map look like an island in the ocean

• The recently uploaded Space Jump fix by Limesta inspired me to do something of my own. I spent hours trying to fix everything, but ran into alot of problems, so Dr. Inconceivable ended up taking over fixing the map for me. He did a way better job than I, so all credit should go to him.

Things updated:
    *Blue team now faces the correct way at spawn (before they were facing away from the ball spawn, forcing every member of the blue team to turn around before running towards the ball, giving a slight advantage to the red team)

*Changed the goal buildings to be more symmetrical, and also aligning properly with the other side

*Everything is now optimized, so the constantly low FPS for a lot of people should now be raised substantially

*Fixed the reason why the GUI used to disappear ($nocull in the leaf texture)

*Added new song

*Added 3D sky box, making the map look like an island in the ocean

• Is this from the original .VMF file?

• I’ve updated the map, and the download link can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4jDyJ-N9LUlTk5EMndsQzRGVWs/view?usp=sharing
    I essentially recreated the map, re-texturing all the brushes in order to reduce as much lag as possible. I also turned all the trees into func_brush, reducing the visleafs, thus lowering the file size.
    The update list is provided by dissident in this forum post. Some things that are missing are:

*Fixed tree shadows
    *3D Skybox is now added
    *File size is lower than original
    *Realigned lighting

• Added this just now.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.