Can't join Multiplayer TV, game freezes up

• Hey there, whenever I try to join MTV, my Garry’s Mod will freeze up. This normally happens I join any server, so I originally didn’t think anything of it. It seems to get permanently stuck though and I can’t actually get into the server no matter how long I wait. I’ve tried verifying and reinstalling, but that hasn’t helped. One thing that could be relevant is that the memory Gmod takes up according to Task Manager grinds to a halt when connecting and will stay at the exact same amount

I was wondering, has anyone else experienced this, and if so, were you able to fix it?

• Hey there, whenever I try to join MTV, my Garry’s Mod will freeze up. This normally happens I join any server, so I originally didn’t think anything of it. It seems to get permanently stuck though and I can’t actually get into the server no matter how long I wait. I’ve tried verifying and reinstalling, but that hasn’t helped. One thing that could be relevant is that the memory Gmod takes up according to Task Manager grinds to a halt when connecting and will stay at the exact same amount

I was wondering, has anyone else experienced this, and if so, were you able to fix it?

• Can you cancel the connection when it stops connecting? Sometimes source games stop at “sending client info” and I have to hit cancel and start connecting again.

• I cannot recall, sorry

However, I decided to download the map via the website rather than fastdl, and for some reason, it’d let me in after that which is bizarre

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.