[EFT] Let the player look around at round start

• In the beginning of the round it would be nice if the player could look around and see what items are available to use at the start of the round. When the player is in a locked position, that player can’t see the majority of the items that have been spawned. This makes it so that when the round starts, you have to scramble and look around to find what items have and haven’t spawned – a waste of time that could be spent getting to the ball instead.

This change would allow a player to plan their movements a bit more and also give the player more information as to what they do and don’t have at the start of the round – a change that helps both new and old players alike.

• In the beginning of the round it would be nice if the player could look around and see what items are available to use at the start of the round. When the player is in a locked position, that player can’t see the majority of the items that have been spawned. This makes it so that when the round starts, you have to scramble and look around to find what items have and haven’t spawned – a waste of time that could be spent getting to the ball instead.

This change would allow a player to plan their movements a bit more and also give the player more information as to what they do and don’t have at the start of the round – a change that helps both new and old players alike.

• Would also be useful on maps where the spawns face the wrong direction.

• Which maps have spawns facing the wrong direction?

• If it’s not fixed yet, Bloodbowl has one or two spawns that are rotated incorrectly. I don’t remember if both were on the same side or if it was on opposite sides, but just in case I felt like mentioning it.

• eft_minecraft has a whole team facing their house instead of towards the ball, if I remember correctly.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.