Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Pukepus' Max HP

• @Thor:

you talk as if its noxiousnet’s problem that other servers that host zs are bad at surviving.

A blunt way to put it, but this is pretty much it. I suppose the only way around it is for server host’s to change the bosses’ health appropriately based on their opinions. I have very little experience with the Noxious server and its players, so I have no idea how many regulars on that server are exceptionally good at what they do, but in the few other ZS servers I have joined, most players were… bad. Pukepus was always a scary boss to have to fight against my barricades and my barricades are one of the best compared to those I have seen, if I do say so myself.

Ffs, I only have two other players that I know that I can rely on to build a good barricade if I am not doing it.

• @Zombie:

A blunt way to put it, but this is pretty much it. I suppose the only way around it is for server host’s to change the bosses’ health appropriately based on their opinions. I have very little experience with the Noxious server and its players, so I have no idea how many regulars on that server are exceptionally good at what they do, but in the few other ZS servers I have joined, most players were… bad. Pukepus was always a scary boss to have to fight against my barricades and my barricades are one of the best compared to those I have seen, if I do say so myself.

Ffs, I only have two other players that I know that I can rely on to build a good barricade if I am not doing it.

you severely over-estimate your average gmod player’s age/cognitive abilities.

• @Zombie:

so make this thread on their forums and stop telling us something we already know.

• @Thor:

so make this thread on their forums and stop telling us something we already know.

Like I said, I have no idea what kind of players are regular on the Noxious server. I assumed they were similar to the few others that I have visited.

@LoneSoldier55:

you severely over-estimate your average gmod player’s age/cognitive abilities.

Evidently.

• Most of our players are tryhards who have the best options in each gun tier memorized, and more then a few are “Source masters” who abuse things like collision models being 0.0002% too wide. It’s not uncommon to see a player with the normal gmod playerbase skill level joining and being yelled at for doing task X when task Y is better, or people demanding a rubber hammer when someone uses more then 2 props on one entrance.

• Here at NxN we melee the Pukepuss for fun.

• With less then 15 players, we killed the puke puss on wave three behind the fence on blast doors.

• @commandhat:

Most of our players are tryhards who have the best options in each gun tier memorized, and more then a few are “Source masters” who abuse things like collision models being 0.0002% too wide. It’s not uncommon to see a player with the normal gmod playerbase skill level joining and being yelled at for doing task X when task Y is better

I am pretty much this guy on my server… It just gets annoying to try to stand behind a barricade that you cannot shoot through or can be jumped over easily. D:

@Jacky:

With less then 15 players, we killed the puke puss on wave three behind the fence on blast doors.

I never did say it was impossible.  He is just a big threat against survivors inside of most barricades. I am too used to being with groups where maybe I will get lucky to have one guy helping me repair and maybe four-six players shooting while the rest kind of dick around and occasionally shoot at the bed frame that you cannot shoot through.

• Giga and puke are the same size, why does puke have shitty movement?

@commandhat:

Most of our players are tryhards who have the best options in each gun tier memorized, and more then a few are “Source masters” who abuse things like collision models being 0.0002% too wide. It’s not uncommon to see a player with the normal gmod playerbase skill level joining and being yelled at for doing task X when task Y is better, or people demanding a rubber hammer when someone uses more then 2 props on one entrance.

esport zs

• @commandhat:

more then a few are “Source masters” who abuse things like collision models being 0.0002% too wide

elaborate please

Users

Topics