Am I The Only One On The Server That Truly Hates Anime?

• I hate anime, especially the shit most of you seem to watch. If it doesn’t have an English dub then it’s stupid Jap garbage by default. I say this mostly because of the corny shit and kawaii panty shots. Also I don’t have a neckbeard.

The only animes I like are DBZ, Naruto and Samurai Champloo. Naruto and DBZ feel like superhero cartoons rather than cheesy shit, and SC feels like a really well written serious that novel isn’t full of unrelistic kawaii garbage. Relatable characters is the key here. I can’t relate to some 5 year old bug eyed girl that can choke slam a grown man but can’t keep her shirt from flying up ever other scene like that shit is cute.

Anyway fuck anime. Comics where its at.

• I hate anime, especially the shit most of you seem to watch. If it doesn’t have an English dub then it’s stupid Jap garbage by default. I say this mostly because of the corny shit and kawaii panty shots. Also I don’t have a neckbeard.

The only animes I like are DBZ, Naruto and Samurai Champloo. Naruto and DBZ feel like superhero cartoons rather than cheesy shit, and SC feels like a really well written serious that novel isn’t full of unrelistic kawaii garbage. Relatable characters is the key here. I can’t relate to some 5 year old bug eyed girl that can choke slam a grown man but can’t keep her shirt from flying up ever other scene like that shit is cute.

• ok

• I only watch anime based on card games.

• @crazyf5k:

English dub

No more please.

• @crazyf5k:

There are way more kawaii panty desu cleavage comics.

• I only watch BBC documentaries so I can talk about them at parties.

• So what are you watching lately?

• Banned

@crazyf5k:

The animes I like are DBZ, Naruto and Samurai Champloo.

lol go away you neckbeard

• epic trolling!

• @Tyler1274:

epic trolling!

But I’m not. Also your signature. That bland bullshit. What is it even? Are they suppose to be cute? Why the fuck are they wearing school uniforms at home? Are they relatable because they are holding fucking food? Why? Where is the fucking substance?

• @crazyf5k:

But I’m not. Also your signature. That bland bullshit. What is it even? Are they suppose to be cute? Why the fuck are they wearing school uniforms at home? Are they relatable because they are holding fucking food? Why? Where is the fucking substance?

rofl, nice. Thanks for the sig  :laugh:

• sorry you didn’t win that award but you did win the biggest retard award!!

• @deadly:

No more please.

crazyf5k truly is dumb, but I have to agree on choosing English dubs over Japanese voice acting

something about the general tone in the Japanese voice acting makes it sound so damn harsh and abrasive; it can get annoying sometimes

• I never used to know DBZ was an anime I thought it was just another cartoon when I was younger, I have watched some anime and some i prefer the English dub like DBZ but others I like the jap voices, they just fit it better. I can’t stand naruto though, found it incredibly boring and cheesy as in “I’M GONNA TRY MY HARDEST AND BE OVER THE TOP WITH EVERYTHING AND ALWAYS WIN BECAUSE I’M THE MAIN CHARACTER” although it has an interesting story it just tells it in a boring ass way. Plus any anime that just has tits flying around, like 80% of anime just ruins it and feels fucking awkward and cringey to watch. Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRTugqDo1WM

• Tits are life and ass is hometown.

• Now explain how one was up and one down when she fell backwards  8)

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.