Adding green gas to maps without decompiling

• Hey there, I’ve been messing around with ZS lately and I know how to sort out Zombie spawns fine via .txt files in the /data folder, for maps that aren’t made for ZS. Is there a way to do something like this but with the zombie protection gas?

• Hey there, I’ve been messing around with ZS lately and I know how to sort out Zombie spawns fine via .txt files in the /data folder, for maps that aren’t made for ZS. Is there a way to do something like this but with the zombie protection gas?

• Game Admins

What kind of maps are they? You can add entities in without compiling such as “zombiegasses” without compiling using entspy (without changing the checksum) or make a lua profile. The former’s probably quickest to get on the server.

• They’re TTT maps

Oh, I have used Entspy before, but I assumed stuff like zombiegasses would be a brush sort of deal, rather than an entity, thanks!

• I read this as:
    “Adding green house gasses with out world decomposing”

• Game Admins

@Niandra:

They’re TTT maps

Oh, I have used Entspy before, but I assumed stuff like zombiegasses would be a brush sort of deal, rather than an entity, thanks!

Save without optimisations.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.