Un-Rubber-Hammer: Ruining Barricades

• STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:49459297

Hello, yesterday when I was playing Zombie Survival one your server I accidentally broke a prop by hitting it with my hammer while trying to repair a table which was right near the prop of question.

11/07/14 23:01:32 <STEAM_0:0:49459297> Lamarr the Headcrab broke models/props_interiors/furniture_shelf01a.mdl

I apparently ruined their chances of winning by destroying the prop at hand (They later won the round with no trouble.), I was told off by multiple people which is fair enough. I was then slayed/killed/moved to the other team/accidentally pressed a suicide bind and I played as zombies. The humans won since there was another prop they used. Everyone is happy, I don’t think anymore of the event.

11/07/14 23:01:50 <STEAM_0:0:49459297> Lamarr the Headcrab has been given a rubber hammer by Nukkun because Ruining barricades. The duration is 2 days.

Until today, I found out I was hammer banned for two days, while I admit I broke the prop, I think this is a punishment not fit for the action. This has been my first offense on the server, it was a very small thing (breaking a prop which resulted in the humans still winning), and it was accident. I also don’t remember that prop ever being breakable by humans in the first place.

• STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:49459297

Hello, yesterday when I was playing Zombie Survival one your server I accidentally broke a prop by hitting it with my hammer while trying to repair a table which was right near the prop of question.

11/07/14 23:01:32 <STEAM_0:0:49459297> Lamarr the Headcrab broke models/props_interiors/furniture_shelf01a.mdl

I apparently ruined their chances of winning by destroying the prop at hand (They later won the round with no trouble.), I was told off by multiple people which is fair enough. I was then slayed/killed/moved to the other team/accidentally pressed a suicide bind and I played as zombies. The humans won since there was another prop they used. Everyone is happy, I don’t think anymore of the event.

11/07/14 23:01:50 <STEAM_0:0:49459297> Lamarr the Headcrab has been given a rubber hammer by Nukkun because Ruining barricades. The duration is 2 days.

Until today, I found out I was hammer banned for two days, while I admit I broke the prop, I think this is a punishment not fit for the action. This has been my first offense on the server, it was a very small thing (breaking a prop which resulted in the humans still winning), and it was accident. I also don’t remember that prop ever being breakable by humans in the first place.

• I was in the server but AFK so I didn’t see any of this. The logs don’t show all that much, just you breaking the prop and some players being upset. How did you manage to break such a large, high HP prop by “accident”? Either way, there is one day left in the punishment, I think you will be fine.

• quoted instead of edited -

• Pay attention if you’re going to take a hammer.  You were unwilling to respond to anyone trying to get your attention when you caused problems in previous rounds, and the large metal table you were repairing has a flat side that you could easily repair with no danger of hitting another prop.  I dont know how you could break something so big and obviously loose / being positioned ‘accidentally’ unless ‘accidentally’ means ’ I didnt know things would break if i hit them about a dozen times’ .

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.