Zs_villagehouse autolose (fix the garage or remove it)

• Nukkun called me an idiot because I attempted to barricade downstairs on this shitty rigged map. Apparently on wave 6 the garage door automatically opens letting the zombies in to toss your salad. I did not know this and unless you are up to date on the maps then its no way you would fucking know this. Its fucking retarded in every way shape and form. The only other cading spots are way too close to zombie spawn and you get creamed by poison no matter where you cade upstairs, so why the fuck would that even need to be implemented? The map is already pretty fucking zombie sided. The garage should either be button activated or removed, this map a fucking ridiculous waste of a round otherwise.

• Nukkun called me an idiot because I attempted to barricade downstairs on this shitty rigged map. Apparently on wave 6 the garage door automatically opens letting the zombies in to toss your salad. I did not know this and unless you are up to date on the maps then its no way you would fucking know this. Its fucking retarded in every way shape and form. The only other cading spots are way too close to zombie spawn and you get creamed by poison no matter where you cade upstairs, so why the fuck would that even need to be implemented? The map is already pretty fucking zombie sided. The garage should either be button activated or removed, this map a fucking ridiculous waste of a round otherwise.

• The garage door opens on wave 6 two seconds before the wave ends. It does not open and can not be opened any other time.

• @ritzbits:

The garage door opens on wave 6 two seconds before the wave ends. It does not open and can not be opened any other time.

Then cading downstairs is the optimal backup location?

• Better than it was before with a button opening and closing it.
    A troll at wave 6 could completely ruin the game. Not to mention you had to use some of the few props in the map to cover up the button.

• Thanks Pufulet

• So is this being changed or no?

• Why would it?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.